Finale

RAYAS POV
- - - - - - - - - - -

I sobbed. My anger had heated the cuffs and it melted off my body.

I couldn't handle it.

The pain that consumed me was strong, it was violent. It was deadly.

And there was a human man that I've wanted dead for a year, laying next to me, now waking up from the cure Stefan gave to him.

"Why did you let him!" I yelled fiercely, standing up and letting the metal drip off my hands. "You could have pulled him out of the way! You should have pulled him out of the way!"

Damon stood up. "You don't think I would if I could?! If you weren't busy being fucking deadweight then maybe something could have been done!" He screamed in my face.

"Pipe down, human! Dont get all up in my face when I can so much and blink and you could be dead!" I said, grabbing his collar and shoving him around a bit.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Taking you to the fucking Armory so you can tell everyone how you just killed your own brother." I growled, then took off.

***

The Armory had been empty when we got there so I ran us to his house.

I threw him on the floor in the Salvatores, he coughed. Caroline's eyes were swollen from tears, but in a cute way. Bonnie had been helping her and Ric quickly stood up.

"Go on! Tell them what you did!" I screamed at him. "Tell them what you've done!"

He coughed and I plummeted my foot into his gut, his body jolted forward and he groaned.

"Rae!" Caroline said strictly, standing up and speeding over to me, trying to keep me from smashing my fist into his face. "What's wrong? Just tell us what happened!"

"Stefans dead, Caroline! He died- he died trying to save Damon! Damon let him!" I screamed.

Caroline stopped pulling on me, everyone stopped moving.

Damon stood up and looked at me.

"That isn't what happened. You saw the ending!" He yelled.

"Yeah! I saw you laying on the ground with the cure streaking through your veins! I watched as you let him hold Katherine as the fire came! And I watched as you pretended to care." I seethed.

I felt Ben get confused and upset from me, I looked over and he was sitting in the stairs, watching. I looked back at Damon as he wiped blood from his mouth.

"Did you just not want to jeopardize your life with Elena? You really are that selfish, aren't you?! He just got married! He had a wife! And her twins he would help look after! And you didn't even so much as stop him." I sobbed.

"I couldn't do anything!" He yelled.

"It should've been you!" I bellowed. "It should have been you!"

Bonnie stood up then, looking somewhat satisfied. I didn't know why, she was probably happy I was upset.

I felt hands wrap around me as I repeated, "It should've been you- it should've been you!"

A soft 'shh' sounded in my ear, sending shivers down my back as I sobbed. The image of Stefan being blown away kept replying in my head as more tears flooded our of my eyes.

"Raya, its ok." The voice cooed in my ear.

My breathing stopped and my whole body seemed to pause.