Epic

We started to walk down the hall, then Stefan got a call from Bonnie. He answered.

"Bonnie, is everything ok?"

"Listen, Stefan, I know I have been hard on you. But I also know that you and I are equally willing to do anything we can to fix this."

"Absolutely. Why, do you have something?"

"I think I do. Bit the only way it gets rid of Katherine Pierce is if shes in Hell when I destroy it. That's where it gets tricky." She explained.

"Tell me what I need to do." He said.

***

I ran Stefan into the tunnels to find Damon and Katherine talking.

"I will enjoy dying by your side, KP." Damon chuckled.

"Your bluffing." She spat.

"No, hes not." Stefan said as we walked in.

"I've got this, go." Damon ordered.

"I'm not going to get out of these tunnels, Damon."

Then Stefan reached up, and snapped my neck.

Third person POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stefan reaches over to Rae, twisting her neck and breaking it with all the strength his human body could.

"You are, and your taking her with." Stefan retorted, bending down towards the unconscious girl and taking out hand cuffs from his back pocket, fumbling with them as his shaken hands cuffed her wrist to her ankle.

"Bad time to be a martyr, Stefan." Damon scolded him.

"Says the martyr." Stefan snapped back at his brother.

"I'm going to let you two figure this out, amongst yourselves." Kathrine said, walking past Stefan and away from Damon. Damon quickly threw the bone dagger at her and she collapsed on the floor with a scowl.

"Fine, then we'll both go." Damon decided.

"Someone needs to stay here to make sure shes actually in hell when its destroyed." Stefan tried explaining as they stepped closer to each other.

"I'm aware, Stefan. Tell Elena that I did this for her, to pay for my past mistakes." Damon said, at first his voice harsh, then evening out to sadness.

"You can tell her yourself, I need to do this, Damon. I owe it to Bonnie and Enzo, I owe it to a lot of people."

"I'm not going to let you die here, Stefan."

"Yes, you are."

"Are you seriously going to sit here and argue with me about who needs this redemption more?! You're not responsible for Enzo, Stefan!" Damon yelled.

"You keep saying that, but you're wrong! We're all responsible for our own actions. Every drop of blood that I've spilled, I am accountable for." Stefan fired back.

"Then I'm accountable too, and I've spilled even more!"

"Damon, I'm human. In 60 years, I'm going to be old, I'm going to be dead. You have quite literally an eternity left with Elena ahead of you."

"Which means a lot less without you." Damon exclaimed, his eyes watering at the thought of losing his brother for good.

"Do you think I want this?!" He asked. "I just got married! My wife is out there, waiting for me to come home to her. It's been nearly two centuries since I made you become a vampire, and I have fought to turn you into the man who deserves the happiness that is out there right now."

Damon shook his head with a harsh, "No."

"Just let me dow this for you."

"No, Stefan."

"Then let me do this for me. Please."

Damon looked at his brother for a minute, tears in both of their drowsy and stressed eyes. Then an idea popped in his head.

"I love you, little brother." He whispered.

"I love you too." Stefan whispered back.

"And your right." Damon started, placing his hands on his brothers shoulders. "You are human… which is why I can do this. Go." Damon started to compel.

"No, Damon don't-" Stefan started to shake his head as he realizes what his brother had begun to do. Damon shook him once, cutting off his sentence.

"You are going to walk out of these tunnels, and you are not going to stop until my death break the compulsion- because I am the big brother." Damon seethed to him on a protective way, gripping the back of Stefans head while maintaining eye contact. "I'm sorry I wasnt better at it until now." Damon released his brother. "Go!"

Stefan looked at Damon, knowing that the compulsion didnt do a thing to him because he took vervain. He knew he had to walk away to make it believable. Plus, he needed to find a syringe.

Stefan did as he was told. He slowly turned around and walked out of the cave and tunnels, allowing Damon to think he won.

As the last bell chime rang Katherine woke up and Damon waved his fingers at her.

Hell fire exploded in the opening beside them.

"Poof." He whispered with the most mischievous smile.

"No, Damon. Come on." Katherine begged. "Shouldn't you be beside Elen right now? Or is that where Stefan is." She smiled viciously at him as the hell fire was completely contained at the Armory with Bonnje fighting it off.

Damon scowled at her long and hard, then picked her up forcefully and dragged her out into the tunnel, keeping the dager to her throat.

"Not long now, demon spawn. I can hear that fire coming back this way." He told her as she struggled against him.

"You love this, dont you." She asked him, trying to find any way possible to slither out of his arms.

"You have no idea." He said into her ear. The groaned as he felt a needle pop into his neck.

Stefan had snuck up behind him, giving Damon his blood. The cure.

Damon dropped to the floor with a grumble and Stefan quickly kicked him inside the cave beside the tunnel. Stefan grabbed the dagger and held it up to Katherine as the glow of the fire neared them.

"No! No." Katherine pleaded as she tried to get away.

Damon watched with drowsy eyes as his body switched. Rae woke up, a small gasp leaving her lips as she cracked her neck to the side. She groaned, rolling to her side to see what was happening.

She saw the glow of the hellfire approach. She saw Damon in the floor, nearly knocked out. And she saw Stefan holding the dagger against Katherine's throat.

"Please!" She begged, the rumble of the hell fire shaking everything around us all.

"No, Stefan!" Rae yelled. "Push her in." Rae pleaded.

Whether it was too loud, or Stefan refused to listen she didn't know.

But as hell came closer at an unrecognizable speed, Stefan looked over at Rae and smiled softly, it wasn't even a smile, wasn't even a smirk.

Then his eyes quickly darted to Damon as his fate was coming to an end.

"Goodbye brother." Stefan whispered.

Then within an instant, Stefan and Katherine were swept away into oblivion.

The last audible things to be heard by a voice were Raes scream and Damon's yell as they watched a very important person in there life be swept away as if it were the easiest thing to do.