Level

KAIS POV
- - - - - - - - - -

The door slammed shut on Damon's face as I tried to keep my smirk from rushing across my face. The force from the slam had blown Rayas hair behind her shoulder and even a few flower petals off of the flowers.

She looked over at me, I was the only one Bonnie couldn't see because I wasn't standing in the door way. Raya seemed to be woundering how I was holding up, and honestly I was fine.

I was fine with everything. Bonnie and Enzo, Raya and Damon. I personally just wanted to go home.

"Alex... is that the lady Enzo is related to? From the Armory?" Raya asked.

"Why?" Damon responded, letting the flowers fall to his side. I couldn't believe he got her flowers, let alone Raya didnt care he got her flowers.

"Because Bonnie is taking pills so that whoever Alex is can track her. And if this Alex is the same Alex that Enzo is related to, I am still very confused with what's happening because cant he just tell her to not go after his girlfriend?" She rambled, my eyes widened trying to take in everything she spewed out quickly. "What." She asked me.

"Nothing, that was just a lot."

"Shhh." Damon shushed us then proceeded to knock on the door.

"I have an idea."

"No." Bonnie said immediately after she he spoke. "You dont get to talk to me, neither does she. I shouldnt even be standing here allowing myself to look at you two. If you have something to say to me, say it to Enzo. I'm sure if you tell him your ideas on how to keep me alive he'll listen but I dont want to hear any words from your mouth directed at me!" She snapped at him. "You lost the right to my attention when you left without saying goodbye. And your little girlfriend behind you, shes just a bitch with no heart." Bonnie grumbled.

Raya stood there unphased by Bonnie's words and it didnt shock me.

"Your driving." Bonnie said directed at Enzo. "They can follow." She spat at them then walked out of the room behind Damon and Raya. She immediately saw me and froze, Enzo stood behind her as Damon pulled Raya to the side. Her clumsy body went along with but she elbowed him as she stood straight against him.

"Hi?" I said, my voice getting high as I looked at her. "We are just here to help. Well they are, they dragged me along. But that's all this is, extra help."

"You were the only person that I thought would help me. Instead you went off with her as she got away with all the pain she caused me! She killed me numerous amount of times and then put me in a coffin and you didnt even try to rescue me!"

"Rescue you?!" I yelled at her hysterically. I didnt want to get upset at her but if she was going to yell at me I was going to yell back. "You do not need me to rescue you! It seems as if you've already found a guy much more suitable for your needs." I said glaring down at her. She scoffed at me and crossed her arms.

"She doesn't want you." She said to me I  a hushed voice as she looked back at Rae.

"I am well aware. But people change their minds. Just as us, years of a relationship can go right down the drain..." I explained spiraling my finger downwards with a whistle and then smiled, keeping my eyes on Raya behind her. She rolled her eyes at me and blushed, then continued to try and hide her smile from me.

"I'm not changing my mind." She snapped at me with a tiny tap of her foot.

"Dont you give me the attitude. Just go get into the damn car with Enzo so we can go kill whoever this Alex is. I've got a person that wants to go home and I plan on making that happen sometime soon." I growled at her, she rolled her eyes and pranced past me with Enzo not too far along.