Begins

As we started to drive, Kai and I kept quiet and kept our hands to ourselves- for the most part.

Then Damon picked up his phone and I could hear Bonnie's tired, soft, upset voice on the other end. My hand tightened on Kais knee, he jolted forward and pried my hand off of his bone before it shattered.

She was apart of the reason Enzo was dead. If she hadn't tried to give him the cure, if she hadn't brought him with her to go get the cure for him, he would still be alive.

"What do you want." She asked unamused.

"I dont want anything, I'm just... making sure your ok." Damon said, trying to sound apologetic to her. "Unrelated, uh, have you made any progress getting Enzo out?"

A terrible way to bring it up, but I suppose it works.

"What?" She asked.

"Well, Cade got out of hell. Dont you think Enzo should?" He was such a stupid man.

"That is entirely different." I blurted, leaning forward. "Cade used the Maxwell bell, which is kind of a no-go now unless you want to risk blowing up Mystic Falls." My voice was loud, Kai put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back into the seat.

"Is that Rae?" She asked, pure venom in her voice. I smiled at Damon in the rearview mirror as he looked back at me. He began to stutter. "Look, I'm not a practically witch anymore. Just leave me be." She dismissed, about to hang up.

"Wait wait, hold on Bon. I was just hoping that you had a lead on getting Enzo redeemed because... we may need to add some more people in that train." Damon said before she hung up.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, Kai and Rae and searching for ways to redeem themselves like Stefan and I did. They have promised to take Cade down with us and Kai will unlink you and Elena, if you can insure they wont be sent to hell."

"What?" She asked, stunned and annoyed. "Why the hell would I want to help them? I'm not a witch anymore!"

"Practing witch, Bonster." I said loud enough for her to hear me.

"She is a witch, so is he. Cade both adores them-"

"Which is exactly why they need our help getting out of this situation. Cade wont want to let them go because of how much work they can do for him. So, if you can help get Enzo out and redeem him, you can redeem them." Damon clarified as we pulled into a parking spot on the side of the road. He got out and kept talking to Bonnie, I started to tune them out.

Kai was to get out of the car before me. He struggled with climbing over the captains seats in the cramped car, for the top was on. He stumbled out of the car and then looked back at me, then proceeded to give me his hand. I smiled at him and put the seat down, grabbed his hand and pulled myself out of the car. He looked stunned at how I got out, I kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand as we started walking behind Damon.

"Fine. I will help." She gave in, I rolled my eyes at the amount of time it took her.

"Thank you." Damon replied and stopped walking, Kai and I stopped walking too.

"But I will ask Cade. Cade will help me get Enzo out, he will tell me how to redeem Enzo, and then I will tell him about those two backstabbers." Then she hung up. Damon scoffed as he put his phone down and looked at us.

"Did it sound like she missed us?" Kai asked, sounding sweet and innocent, giving Damon a soft expression.

"Not in the slightest." Damon said, smiling. Then walked away and into a diner.