Some how

"How the hell are we going to convince Bonnie to see him?" I complained as he drove down the road.

"Well it shouldnt be too hard, shes always been found of him. Said he just had a 'broken soul' and needed someone to fix him."

"So your saying that if Kai wanted to talk to her, and we told her that, she'd meet up with him with no problem at all?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying."

I sighed. "At least itll be easy.."

He paused before he responded, gathering the right words to use. "So earlier when you were talking, Kai mentioned something about Lily and what she was, but you cut him off before he finished." He paused again and cleared his throat. "What was she?"

"Well one thing is obvious, shes a vampire, but shes alot like your brother... in a way that no vampire likes."

"A ripper?" He asked looking at me, I nodded my head.

"And she wasn't alone. She had six other companies she traveled with, Mary Louise, Nora, Valerie, Malcom, Beau, and Oscar. All of the six are Heretics, vampire and siphon hybrids. I dont think they were all rippers, just Lily, but they all still feed like they've got a death wish. They were captured in the year 1903 by me and Kais separate covens, they've been locked away ever since."

He was silent, I didnt speak from then on.

When we got home he got a call from Bonnie.

"What?" He yelled.

"It doesnt matter if she wont kill anyone! The humanity switch is not something you mess with."

"We could get Stefan to confront her-"

"I dont give a damn, she wont hurt us. We will have Stefan confront her, have him tell her he loves her or something- which by the way I would not be surprised is true."

"A college rave?" He looked back at me and sighed. "Yeah. We'll be there."

***

Later that night after mostly chilling, it was time for us to pack up and go to the rave.

Damon told me about the call, I told Kai that's where he could apologize to Bonnie, Damon talked to Stefan about what he would do with Caroline, and he told Elena that whatever they had started was over, she didnt take it so well. Now it was time to leave.

I wore a spare pair of womens jeans they had laying around the house along with one of Damon's shirts. I really needed to settle down in a room and go get clothes.

We walked in and it was packed. Music was blasting and lights were flashing, it made me feel amazing. I wanted to go be an idiot with all the people, but I knew I couldn't, I was here doing on a 'mission' with Damon and I must stay focused.

"Ok, everyone else is here. We just need to find Caroline." He whispered in my ear, I nodded and he wrapped his fingers through mine and we walked into the crowd.

We soon ran into Bonnie and Elena just as they were about to split up.

"Hey," Damon yelled over the loudness in the room. "I have someone who needs to talk to you. Why dont you come with me and I leave Rae with Elena?" He yelled, not harshly but just so everyone could hear.

"What? You think I want her to help me?" Elena yelled pointing at me.

"You think I care?" Damon yelld back getting defensive.

"Hey! Let's not get super excited about this. Rae go with Elena for another set of eyes, I'll go with Damon and we will both keep an eye out for her. Got it?" Bonnie addressed, Elena muttered something under her breath that I couldn't hear because of my human ears.