Hate + Love

"Hate is a very strong word m'lady." He whispered, his warm breath sent shivers down my spine.

"I am not your lady."

"Who's are you then."

"I am my own, I dont need to be bought like a pawn then selled off again." I said viciously, taking a step back. He rose he eyebrows and stood up straight, sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Huh." He said, as if he were in a deep thought, then walked away, siphoning the spell I put on us away.

"What." I asked going after him.

"Just didnt think you could do that."

"Do what?"

"Resist me." He sounded defeated and I laughed.

"You? And me! Hah!" I laughed so hard I needed to hold my knees for support. "What. Did you really think I'd kiss you?"

He didnt respond and I stopped laughing, seeing as it wasnt funny to him like it was for me. My high that I felt quickly fell as he turned around, he genuinely seemed to be in pain.

"Sorry." I murmured. I was hurt by seeing him hurt. I don't care if I hated him and everything he did, seeing him in pain made me feel pain, some sympathy thing that I have.

"You really hate me that much?" He asked quietly while looking at the floor, like he couldn't look at me for what I had done.

"Hate is a very strong word." I mimicked him and a very sad tone.

He walked up to me, still not looking at me. He brought one of his hands up from his pants pocket and placed it on the ball of the back of my neck, putting a light amount of pressure on it.

He rested his forehead on mine and I let out a small sigh. He finally looked at me and a small smile crossed his face as he leaned more into me, the tip of his nose lightly brushed up against mine.

"You are so easily manipulated by me." He whispered with a growing smirk. I rolled my eyes and pulled away but he pulled me right back to him, I gazed into his beautiful blue eyes that reminded of how young and goofy he used to be. How they made me remember how he used to be fairly pure and had an amazing personality.

Now he was a monster that I hated with all my heart. In a way I've always hated him, and I've pushed down the part of me that doesnt want to hate him.

"Why is that, love?" He asked me like it was easy to answer.

"I dont know."

"Oh yes you do. You know exactly why I can manipulate you like I did, stop lying to yourself."

"I'm not lying to myself." I gulped down my anger.

"So your saying that if I get any closer to your lips, youll stop me?" I didnt respond to his cocky question, not because his assumption was true but because I didn't know what I'd do if he kissed me.

"Find out..." I said under my heavy sigh, I hoped that he didnt hear me for I couldn't even hear myself.

But he smiled again and then he got closer, as if it was posible for him to get closer without pressing his lips on mine.

"I just might." He whispered, then as we both closed our eyes and I almost got to taste his soft lips before we were interrupted by what seemed to be a groan coming from Jo. It seemed very weak, like she still was hurt.

I pulled away swiftly with my eyes still closed with agony, I stepped aside then walked down the hall towards Jo. I opened my eye back up and Kai was in front of me, he grabbed Jo and practically started dragging her. I could see his anger fuming off of him, he turned around to face me and I saw the boy, Jeremy, behind him.