Memories

"You know what you are? A child. I fell in love with a boy who doesnt understand how to treat me. I was ready to love you, and your still growing up!" I screamed at Kais face. He was distraught, but he didn't seem to be as hurt as he should be.

So I kept screaming.

"While I'm out doing everything for you, and for myself your stuck in your pity party past trying to become the man you wish you were." I smiled and leaned away from him. "The man your father wouldve hated." I spat, that made his expression change tremendously. "It sucks you had to kill him to feel like the bigger person. Its actually kind of... embarrassing, dont you think, my prince?" I hissed through my teeth. "I mean you hated yourself so much- you hated what you made yourself turn into so much, you killed him."

"Raya, calm down." He mumbled, I refused and kept going.

"You know who else you killed?" I asked leaning into him again. "You killed my father, what because... because you threw a little tantrum about a girl you didnt even love?! About a girl who you dont even care for! How pathetic are you, Malachai? You killed my whole family, and you basically killed Ben too." I spat. He looked at me disgusted.

"I did not touch that child! I would never hurt him, ever. For you to even throw that in my face is ridiculous! You know I-!" He cut himself off, I raised an eyebrow. "You know I loved him, I took care of him, I helped you raise him. For you to even say that his death is even partially my fault is an insult."

"If you hadn't kissed me, Malachai! If you hadn't kept forcing yourself onto me while Damon was dead, this wouldve never happened! I wouldve been happy, isnt that all you've ever wanted? I shouldve just waited six more months, because then Damon wouldve came back! My family would still be alive! I wouldve been who I'm supposed to be with, not just Damon but with Ben too! Damon was supposed to help me with Ben. Damon! Your just some lowlife excuse for a father." I screamed in his face, and I meant every word I said.

"Who your supposed to be? Raya that is complete bullshit and you fucking know it! And I didnt force shit onto! Sure, I was persistent but everything we did was consensual! I asked everytime and you were always ok with it! I was persistent because I love you and I want to be with you! I'm also still so fucking confused how you think Damon's doing is my fault!"

"Because you kissed me in front of him! Repeatedly! You pushed your feelings onto me and I fell into your damn trap, along the way I lost the two people I loved the most because you couldn't respect my wants!"

"I pushed my feelings onto you?! If you didnt want me you wouldnt be mine! You lost Damon because you didnt want him! And Ben died because you finally listen to yourself and gave into what you wanted! You were perfectly happy with me during our amazing months without Damon, and you didn't have a care in the world! I make you feel free, more than what you've ever felt before and you cant deny that! I am not the reason Ben is dead, you are not the reason Ben is dead, Damon is! So just get the fuck over yourself about Damon!" He yelled at me and didnt look at me.