Antic

"Knock, knock knockin on heavens door." Kai sang at the local bar for karaoke, entirely off key. "Knock, knock knockin on heavens door- Anyway, you get the idea. Crushed it, literal mic drop." He smiled, then dropped the mic and stepped off stage with his drink.

He walked over to me and smiled all the while, then sat down next to me in our booth.

"You are a terrible singer." I said, then kissed him.

"I'd like you to try better." He said smiling, then turned fully and kissed me and laid me down on the seat, moving our lips together.

His hands went to his belt and I pulled away, flustered. "In a booth with dozens of people here?" I asked. "Seriously?"

"They've got a bathroom." He said into my neck, then trailed kisses down my throat.

"I'm not doing it with you in a bathroom."

"Your mine for the rest of eternity, you will learn to love doing it in public places." He murmured into my neck, then sat up and pulled me up with him.

"Are we seriously going to have sex in a bathroom right now?" I asked as he took my hand in his and lead me to the restroom.

"While I would have you ride me right there in the booth... but since your new to doing it in public, we will start off easy." He said, pushing me in the restroom and locking the door with his magic.

"Everyone will hear me." I said, as he backed me up into a wall.

"Invisique." He whispered softly, and smiled huge. "There, problem fixed." He said, then kissed me.

"You couldn't have waited until we were home?" I grumbled. "Anyone could've seen through your dirty little antics, Kai."

"That's where all the thrill lies." He responded, I watched his eyes darken with lust as he spoke gently to me.

"If we are going to do it, then give it to me." I begged. "Hard."

"That desperate for someone to touch you, huh? You really are a whore for my cock, aren't you." I felt the pleasant tingles of his words work straight to my core. The eye contact heavy and intense, making sure he didn't break it, not even once. "Beg." He said, a smile broke through my lips.

I put one hand on his chest and the other over the growing bulge in his pants.

"Come on, my prince, I need you so bad right now." I purred, and guided my hand up to the collar of his shirt, then wrapped a finger around his belt loop and pulled him toward me. "And I know your dying to get some of that pressure off... and I want you- I need you so fucking bad, baby. Please."

He sucked in a sharp breath at the feel of my hands on him. He relished in the slight relief for only a moment, head slightly thrown back as I watched the nearly euphoric look on his face. His hand then switched up to my neck, fingers gripping my throat only for me to let out such a sinful noise at the action. He pushed me deeper against the wall.

"Come on, baby. I need you. I'll do anything. " I whined, eyes locked to his yet again, making it hard to resist.

Without thinking much about it, he had his lips slamming into mine. His hands leaving my neck, traveling around and down my body, lifting me up from my thigh, wrapping my legs around him. He set me gently on the sink, allowing my back to touch the wall as our tongues fought for a dominance that he'd never let me have. While my lips and tongue were busy with his, my hands fumbled quickly to get his jeans undone.

"Please." My voice tiny and soft, hand squeezing around him causing him to nip a bit harder at my skin. He pulled down my jeans and panties so they hung past my knees. While he did so, I pulled him out of his boxers and pushed them down his thighs and widened my legs for him.