Occasionally

"Let's go." He whispered in my ear. "You get into the car, I'll go get the others." I nodded and headed towards the car, I had focused my listening on Damon's heart beat, but once he got inside I couldn't hear anything.

I couldn't listen into the building but I could listen out of it. Stupid magic tricks.

A few moments later when I couldn't see Damon and got anxious because they weren't coming out, I decided to go back inside. I slowly opened the huge door to see that they were all gone, or at least out of sight. Enzo was standing at the top of the stairs holding a vervain gun.

"Enzo... what are you doing?" He pointed the gun up at me and I panicked.

"So sorry love, you'll wake up safely."

***

I woke up in a cell across from Damon and Kai, there was another body in there and it stunk of dog.

"Good boy." Damon smiled, injecting the body, it was more than likely Tyler. The body slowly passed out and I stumbled off the bed in my empty cell.

"Damon?" He flashed over towards the window. "What's going on?"

"Enzo wants to know where Stefan is for the place. He went let me free unless I tell him where Stefan is, so he put us in here with Lockwolf on a full moon." Tyler jolted forward and his eyes were yellow.

"Cant we just tell him where Stefan is? I didn't want to die today." Kai complained, I ignored him with a scowl and rested my forehead on the glass. I tried to listen to anything around us, but all I could hear were the three guys breathing and hearts pumping.

"Could you guys, like, stop breathing for a moment? I'm trying to listen." Damon didn't argue and Kai scoffed.

"You think I want to stop breathing just so you can listen?"

"Malachai I swear to god when we get out I'm going to hurt you." He snapped his jaw shut and I still couldn't hear anything. I slammed my fist up against the glass, I very small sliver cracked, I did it again, nothing this time.

I sighed and turned around. "Kai you can breath now, no need to be stupid." I groaned, then a door opened down the hall, it was Bonnie.

"Bonnie! Get us out!" Damon yelled. She walked over to the door and pushed on it, ot wouldnt work.

"She needs Enzos hand, it has a microchip in it that opens the doors." I sighed.

"Great, go get Enzo and bring him down here!" Kai yelled as Tyler was screaming from pain, he fell off the table and was breaking his spine. Bonnie ran off, leaving the door she came through open.

"I wouldve made a better friend then enemy." She did something to his hand, probably cut it off. His scream echoed through the building and Tyler was getting more active with his movements, cornering Damon and Kai up against the glass. Bonnie ran down.

"Need a hand?" She asked under pressure.

"Bonnie go, if you get us out he'll get out too and he will kill the both of you! Grab Rae and leave!" Kai yelled.

"Hes right, Bonnie get her and go!"

"What? No! I'm not leaving you two!" I yelled as Bonnie opened up my door, Tyler snarled making my ears ring. "Give me his hand." I said to Bonnie, she pulled it away. "Bonnie give me his damn hand!"

"Tyler will kill us if we let them out!"

"And if we dont get them out he'll kill them! You really think I'm going to let that happen?!" I asked taking the hand out of hers, I put it up against the door and then threw it to the side. Tyler pounced at Damon and tackled him to the floor, Bonnie and I grabbed Tyler and tried to push him off. He pushed Bonnie to the floor and had me on the ground as he toppled over me.