Typical

When I got back I immediately went to Bonnie's room, Kai wasnt here yet, but I'm sure he would be soon.

I locked the door and cornered her, she cowered away from me.

"This... this is my revenge."

"I didnt do anything to you!" She cried out.

"But your boyfriend did! And if he loves you like he said he does... then this should hurt him as much as he hurt me."

"Rae please. What is Dam-"

"Damon is going to be dead for decades, Bonnie! He wont care in a few centuries from now! He will love me just the same."

"How do you know that?"

"I dont."

"Then why are you so quick to assume he-"

"You are not helping your case, Bonnie." I walked towards her, she whimpered. "Dont worry, this will hurt just like the warehouse. This time, you just wont wake up." I smiled, I waved my fingers at her and she fell to her knees in pain.

She stopped breathing and she fell over and her grip fell loose on her throat as her face went pale.

Then she gasped, but stayed unconscious.

Perfect.

I took a photo and sent it to Kai.
'Shes dead this time. And for good.'

Of course that was a lie. As much as I despised her, I didnt want the others to hate me for killing her. I quickly cloaked her and took off to New York.

***

"Where is she." I finally picked up after his many calls.

"Six feet under. In fact I'm burying her right now, just finishing up."

"Rae... you didnt." His voice sounded genuinely sad, like I just broke his heart.

That's what he deserved. He broke mine. This is how I felt when Damon left me, if not worse.

Damon chose to leave me, he would rather starve himself into desiccation than let Stefan and I protect him. And that hurt.

"Oh I totally did. How your feeling wasnt even a sliver of how I felt when Damon wanted to starve himself so I wouldnt hurt myself saving him and when you killed my entire family. This is purely payback for what you did to me. And dont expect me to stop. Just because shes dead doesnt mean I wont hurt you."

"You know the difference between you and I? You have such a big heart. So many people you care about. The Heretics, Stefan, Caroline and her twins, your family but they are..." He laughed. "Well they are dead."

"Dont remind me."

"Hey- I wasnt done yet. There is also Damon."

"Malachai."

"That's my name, dont ware it out."

"If you lay a hand on him-"

"You'll what? Kill me?" He asked hysterically. "Baby, itd be my pleasure if you killed me."

"Then I wont." I was about to hang up but he called out for me, I put the phone back up to me ear.

"Out of all of this, I promise you I wont hurt Ben."

"Well I sure hope not, otherwise I'd put you into a world of hell."

"So you kill my girlfriend of almost 4 years, who by the way I love dearly-"

"Did you ever tell her that?"

"What?"

"Did you ever tell her that you love her." He stammered over his words. "Oh my god! If anything I did that poor girl a favor, 4 years and no 'I love you?' That's terrible!"