Rock wall

The hours did indeed drag.

The transfusion didnt work, and I had successfully convinced Damon to let me and Kai suck up the magical vamo blood she had in her system.

We had walked in and an unfamiliar figure was leaned over Kai, I immediately got protective.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked rushing up to him, he had ripped the tubes out of his neck. I pushed him to the floor and had my foot on his chest, keeping him to the floor.

He reminded me of a dog, the spiky yet shaggy hair, his face structure was practically built like one.

"Who the hell are you?" He repeated.

"Tyler, this is Rae. Siphon and apparently freakishly strong. Rae, that's Tyler. Very annoying and now very human." He said the word towards him like a threat.

"Now? What's that supposed to mean."

"Well he used to be a werewolf, now hes not." He sounded very aggravated, then he slightly pressed on my shoulder to get off of him. I threw my shoulder away from him and brought my foot off of Tyler's chest.

"Now Lockwood. You have exactly five seconds go explain to me why you were unhooking the weasel." Damon said taking the collar of his shirt and slightly picking him up.

Damon's eyes started to wander and he scoffed. "Nevermind." He said quickly dropping Tyler and sticking the needle in his neck that was connected to a tube.

His body slowly lost its strength to fit it off and he slipped to the floor, I unconsciously smiled as he laid there still on the floor. Then a groan came from the medical bed they'd set, I looked up and Kai was sitting up.

He raised his hand ready to do a spell but then I caught his attention with a small little finger wave I'd picked up from him.

"Your magic is in these hands now. No more blood vessel pop thing, for now." I smiled putting my hand down, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked weakly, it was adorable seeing him vulnerable.

"Well Parker, you and Pryer here are going to suck up some magical blood out of blondie's now dying mother." Damon answered. I saw fear wash over his face, thinking we were drinking her blood.

"Dont even. That's their job. No amount of magic would convince me to suck someone's blood." I reassured him, he nodded and stepped lightly on the floor over Tyler's body.

"I'm only helping on one condition." Kai ruled out, stepping closer to us. Damon looked at him furiously. "I want to do the merge with Jo. Tonight."

"What? No. She can do this without you then." Damon fired back, I looked up at him and ever so slightly shook my head.

"Damon I'm going to need to do it with him. If I try too hard to consume the magic by myself, I could get overwhelmed and pass out. I may not wake up in time either. Plus with two siphons it wont take as long as if I were doing it myself." I mumbled, gripping Damon's arm.

He tore my fingers off of his skin nicely and gave in. "Fine." He agreed, Kai giggled and I glared at him.

I knew hed win the merge. Even an idior would know that. Jo was no where near strong enough to even go up against Liv.

***

We got to the hospital and walked inside of her hospital room. I rolled up my sleeves and Elena walked in as Kai and I positioned ourselves on one side of Liz, holding her arm getting ready.

"Why is he here?"

"Rae doesn't think she will be able to take the magic out of her blood herself. So we brought back up." Damon sighed, leaning up against the wall. Kai lightly tapped his hip into mine and I glared up at him, then Elena cleared her voice.