Distinct

6 Months later

I woke up in Dallas Texas, tied to a chair next to Stefan, staring at my worst enemy. My 'X' mark that I'd been stabbed with on the way down here was still bleeding profusely on my back, dripping down my spine and making me twitch.

Little run down of what happened. Stefans mark opened up what felt like yesterday, it was probably a few days ago. He started to run but then decided that it would be a smart idea to save Caroline, I came with seeing as her little girls were like Ben, he would be well with them.

Little before that, he got Damon out. He didnt think to tell me this before hand and when they both came I couldn't hear them drive in. Damon saw and Kai having a full on make-out session on the couch as Benny was upstairs napping. He was heart broken.

+++

The door suddenly opened, I looked over to see Stefan and Damon standing there, staring at us. Neither of them had any idea as to what was going on.

"Uhh..." Stefan stuttered. "I'll go get Benny. He needs to come with, Rayna is on our tails and we need to get to Dallas before she either comes here, or goes there." Stefan made his quick escape and ran upstairs. I got off of Kai as Damon stood there in terrible pain.

"Damon I-"

"I told you to keep living Rae. I dont want to talk about it further."

"But I still- this was never how you were meant to find out. I didnt even know you were coming-"

"Well from the looks of it I was never meant to find out at all, Rae. And you not knowing I was coming just backs my point up even more."

"Damon I... I still love you. I know I do- Kai even knows too-"

"Then why are you sitting on my couch, kissing him?!" He asked getting louder.

"I-!" I stopped myself as I heard Ben's groans as he was lifted out of his small bed.

"Did you guys have a baby together while I was gone?! You decided to get so serious that you had a baby with him!" Damon yelled and he saw Ben in Stefans arms as he rushed around.

"There is absolutely no time for this. Argue in the car." Stefan said, handing Ben off to me and making it straight into his Jeep Grand Cherokee. I didnt dare to fall behind. I quickly rushed past Damon and away from Kai. Damon was not short to follow and neither was Kai. We all packed into the car and started to drive.

+++

A while after that we stopped for some gas where Rayna found us and stabbed me in the shoulder blade on my back. Damon had quickly grabbed me and packed me into the car as Stefan sped off.

The rest was a little bit of a blur. I remember separating, I have no memory as to why we didnt stick together. I remember Rayna getting Caroline, Damon, and Kai, using them as bait towards Stefan and I, her two most wanted.

And it worked.

Now I'd just woken up tied with vervain soaked ropes onto a chair, Rayna was smiling at us across a news station table.

"Oh god, I'm exhausted. There should be champagne or something."

"Yup... you finally got me and picked up a new killer on the way. Let's bring on the champagne!" Stefan mumbled, totally not amused. "Here we are."