Critical

I pulled my face away from hers to look at her, I sat up and stretched.

"I still can not believe that he woke up..." She mumbled rubbing her forehead.

"Well you weren't being exactly quiet."

"Hey!" She brought her hand up and powerfully hit me with the back of her hand.

"Ouch!" I grabbed my shoulder and she giggled, she stood up and placed herself in front of me.

"Can you blame me?" She asked as she put her finger under my chin, making me look up at her.

"No, I'm a great kisser." I smiled as I stood up, she put her hand on my chest and pushed me back on the bed. She put her knees on each side of me and sat down on my lap, making my mental state skyrocket. She wrapped arms around my neck and laid her forehead on mine, slowly rubbing her nose on mine. I naturally put my hands on her waist and kissed her slowly.

She moved her hips slowly, back and forth on me. I kissed her harder, she was teasing me and I didnt appreciate it. I stood up and tore my lips away from hers, she naturally squeezed her legs around my torso as I began to walk.

"What are you doing?" She asked quietly.

"Taking you to my room." I replied smiling at her, she smiled widely back at me and kissed me as I opened the door. I cloaked is so that couldn't see or hear any of the noises we were about to make.

I opened the door and ran us to my room all the way down the hall. I threw her on the bed then ran back and locked the door. She sat up as I came back, I rolled my eyes at her and got on the bed and began to kiss her.

She quickly pulled away and shot up away from me, she went for the door and rested her hand in the handle.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not doing it with you in a bed the you and Bonnie did it in." I looked down and my hands, and cleared my throat.

"Rae... we never-"

"You mean you spent 3 years without sex?!" Her asking made me chuckle.

"How do you know its only been 3 years?" I asked looking up at her, I meant to be playful but my question shut her up.

"I'm not doing this with you if your not a virgin."

"Rae, I'm not a virgin." I laughed.

"Then why-"

"I've never done it with her in this bed. You think I could go 3 years without doing anything like that? I mean I'm not you."

"Um, rude!"

"What I'm saying is that this bed would be all you and me, baby. Bonnie has only ever slept on this bed, its be better than doing it in Damon's bed. I wouldn't want his-"

"Malachai, can we just stop talking about this?" I sped up to her and pinned her up against the wall.

"Alright." I smiled at her, I leaned down and kissed her softly. She wasted no time ripping my clothes off of me.

She slid her shirt down my arms and ran us back onto the bed. She laid down and let me get on top of her like I wanted, I smiled as our lips touched.

"You seem happy." She mumbled through my kisses.

"Well of course I am, I'm with you. Plus your not fighting me on this. Any man would be happy if a goddess didnt fight them on this." I said kissing her again, she pulled up and I groaned angrily, still keeping my lips on hers. She pulled away and giggled.