Vocal

I woke up to a voice singing in my ear as I was still cuddled against Kai.

"Hello Clarice." Kai said, trying his best to imitate Hannibal Lecter as Caroline walked up to the window. I pulled away and smiled at him, he looked at me and smiled back.

"Not bad, Kai. Not bad at all." I said, getting off of him. He stood up and kissed my forehead, then walked up to the glass, I followed and stayed close behind him.

"You killed your siblings, and you helped." Caroline said, looking between Kai and I. "Then you killed Jo, and your family, then tried killing her kids. Why should I trust you?" Shr asked Kai.

"Well the same thing happened to me, to both of us, when we were around their age. You start being able to do these things...- amazing things. And it first its accidental and random... then you start to figure which- which sounds cool but its um... its torture. Its lonely." Kai said, his voice full of sadness.

I pited him. I didn't care if I was the same as him, or if we worked the same and had the same issues relating to our being. He had it a thousand times worse than I did.

His family didn't except him at all. His father hated him inside and out, and throughout our childhood I was forced to hate him too.

He was hated because of what he was, while I was just more disciplined, I was yelled at more than my siblings, but I never went through what he did. And I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Maybe Bonnie and Damon, but that was beside the point.

"Wasn't Jo going through the same thing." Caroline asked bluntly.

"Jo wasn't a siphon." I blurted coldly. "She was the... perfect little witch who could do spells and make things float. People would clap. 'Oh, Josie, yes!' While Kai was the kid, walking around like an addict. Fending for a hit like he was in fire, all of the time. And his family refused to understand, so they isolated him. He couldn't even touch anyone." I seethed. "That screwed him up, big time."

"Then how do we make sure that doesn't happen." Caroline asked, crossing her arms.

"Well I choose to become a sociopath with a penchant for murder and mayhem, but I take it you want to steer them in a different direction?" Kai asked.

Caroline stepped closer. "Uh, yeah."

Kai chuckled and smiled. "Look around." He whispered. "We are in the hotbed of supernatural energy, with the artifacts and the talismans and books and God knows what else. I mean it's even making her crazy and she knows how to control herself, the twinsies don't. Witches literally eat that up, we can siphon it without even trying."

"So- the girls magic is going haywire because we brought then to the Armory?" Caroline asked, confused.

"Ding." He smiled, pointing his finger. "Worst possible place to bring a siphon. Like easily the worst." He laughed. I walked up beside him and placed my hand on the glass just as he did. "I mean... it's like magic is practically in the walls."

He brought his other hand up as the glass started to shatter. He made her ears start to ring and she whined at the pain, holding her head.

"Well, not practically. It is actually in the walls." He said, then snapped her neck as the glass shattered.

The lights went out and an alarm started to blare. I looked at him.

"Now look what you did." I said, smiling. He took my hand and kissed me softly. Then a phone started to ring. Kai pulled away from me and stepped over the glass, the picked me up over it and he answered the phone. It was Alaric calling Caroline.