Clarity

He brought the phone up to his ear and called the people he left Marty with.

"Tell me your not still driving Frank." He said angrily.

"Had a few traffic problems out back, we are driving."

"What is the point of having him in that truck if you cant run cars out if the way! Turn the lights on, do not stop, and deliver him to my witches!"

"Copy that."

Damon brought the phone down from his face. As he stepped down on the gas lightly. I didnt know what to say or do so I watched outside.

Not too long after I saw an ambulance rolled over on its side with a truck not too far away from it.

"Damon, we found em." I whispered as I stared at the wreck. Damon slammed on the brakes and did a fast u-turn.

Damon and I got out of the car while Ric stayed, we searched and couldn't find the body until I heard the vampire 'cant enter' sound. I slightly tapped Damon and he saw what was happening as we both looked over towards a house not too far away. Marty was obviously inside.

We ran over and Damon caught what seemed to be a bomb that Stefans taker threw.

"Funs over." He smiled at the guy.

"No.. I really dont think so." He said calmly as he grabbed a plank of wood and snapped it in half with his knee. "Funs just begun." He chuckled, I was behind him and shot him with vervain as he lunged at Damon. Damon stood there naturally as he smiled, watching the body fall.

***

We got both Marty and 'Stefan' back to the motel Kai and Valerie were at. Damon and I laid them down on the beds as Ric and Valerie watched, Kai wasnt here yet.

"Where is Kai?" I asked as I stepped aside from the Stefan situation.

"Right here." He said playfully as he walked through the door holding candles. I knew my face lit up as I saw him, I was practically connected to him in a way I couldn't explain. I could hear a very low growl come from Damon as he saw my expression. "You helping with the spell?" Kai asked.

"Not a Gemini, there'd be no greater effect then two Geminis doing the spell rather than a Gemini and a Solar doing the spell." I hummed as I walked over to Damon, he chuckled as I stood close next to him. "What are you laughing at." I asked him.

"Solar?" He repeated with humor in his voice.

"Mhmm." I hummed unamused. "What were we going to name it, the Capricorn coven?" I asked smiling at Kai, he rolled his eyes. "We didnt name our covens, cant change them either. I've been a Solar my whole life, they've been Geminis their whole lives just as you've been a Salvatore your whole life." Damon shrugged accepting the name of my now dead coven.

Valerie grabbed Marty's hand while Kai grabbed Stefans, then they linked hands themselves are started the spell. The words they spoke was just a bunch of Latin I didnt want to unscramble so I didnt, I just listened to the slurs as I slowly put more of my weight against Damon. My head on his shoulder and my arm wrapped around his bicep.

They chanted the spell louder and I saw blood drip down from Valerie's nose, my grip tightened on Damon's arm as the blood slowly dripped. Then Kai started to slouch, he was getting weak and I could feel it. I could feel it in the air how they were weakening.

Then Stefan gasped and sat forward. Everyone looked at him as they stopped chanting.

"Stefan?" Valerie asked as the blood soaked into a line down her lip.

"Yeah its me." He grumbled. "Its me." Valerie moved positions with Kai and hugged Stefan, Kai stumbled backwards and I raced over to help him stand. He caught himself on me and stood up straight.