Lethal

"What?" I asked as he stared into me. "What do you mean. I saw him yesterday, asleep in Damon's room! He was perfectly fine then!" I screamed, get angrier by the second. "Is that why I feel like this?" I asked as tears easily flew out of my eyes. Kai simply nodded.

"I'm still confused," Bonnie said hysterically. "She feels like crap cause hes dead?"

"Its so much more than that." Kai spat at her as he held my hands in my lap still. "They are emotionally bonded. Whatever he feels, she feels. And the other way around."

"But hes dead. He cant feel anything." She said.

"It could be his spirit. He's upset because of what Damon did to him." Caroline suggested to correct Bonnie and to give Kai a reasonable explanation.

"So what your saying is that I wont be fixed until hes found peace?!" I asked upset.

"That could be a... possibility." She sighed. I felt raged as tears overwhelmed my body. Looked at Kai and he held my face.

"I dont want to feel like this." I mumbled as he wiped tears from my cheeks. "But I dont think I can turn it off... I just want you to help me." I sobbed, he scooted closer to me.

"I can help. You just have to let me helo you." He whispered.

Then snapped my neck.

KAIS POV
- - - - - - - - -

"Snapping her neck is going to make her feel better?" Bonnie groaned.

"I hope not." I muttered. Stefan looked at me confused. "I don't want her to turn it off. I'm pretty sure none of us do. But if she feels like absolute crap until Ben... continues, then why have her suffer?" I asked.

"Why does it even matter? He was just a child, he wasn't even hers." I glared at Bonnie as she spoke.

"He was her child nonetheless. She cared for him more than anyone else I've known to care for him. Through all the hell she was put in, at the end of the day she made sure he was not only safe but dry, with a roof over his head, and someone to look after him while she was busy." I snarled at her in disgust. "We need Raya to turn it off."

"And how do you suggest doing that?" Caroline asked. "That's really the last thing we need! Damon and Enzo-!"

"What?" I asked, cutting her off.

"Right well... Ben wasnt the only bad thing that happened last night." Stefan interrupted. "After Damon left he did god knows what then came back. I thought it was for Rae so I didnt pay much attention. Damon left and a little while later Caroline pointed out Ben and when she went to check on him he wasnt... yeah. Damon left and went back to the Armory, said he forgot his phone. A hour or two later Enzo left to go find him and now they are both gone."

"Just like that?" I asked. He nodded. I groaned.

"That is why we really dont need her crazy right now!" Caroline said urgently.

"I'll keep track of her. Watch her around the clock until we can get her to turn it on again." I said, if it was my idea I needed to take responsibility for what could happen.

We tied her up in the basement with vervain soaked ropes, I spelled her so she couldn't fight through the ropes. Our plan was for Bonnie to patronize her and give Raya visions of what could've happened in the future to turn it off. I prayed itd work.

She woke up with a groan and I could sense her already tense. Bonnie chuckled at her weakness and it made me sick I was allowing her to do this to Raya.