Functional

"God. You call me nonstop. Is there something you need?" I asked the needy boy on the other end of the phone as I stepped away from Bonnie.

"Is she still alive?!"

"She cant die. Not as long as it's me doing the killing and she stays in this building. But I can assure you she can feel every ounce of pain." I giggled.

"Oh very nice very nice. Can you tell me what building that is exactly? Because I cant find it with my locators spell."

"Well that would be because I made her impossible to find."

"Rae, I've been all over town and where town within a 10 mile range. You've had her for over a day and she wont be able to take any more of this!"

"Its not like she can die! She can take as much as I give her and all the more." I looked back at the tired, bloody Bonnie Bennett. "Also, I've head her since yesterday morning when I got back, and your now just deciding to spam call me? Sorry Bon! Looks like lover boy doesnt love you." I called out to her with a chuckle.

"So help me god if you touch her again-" I cut off his sentence by making Bonnie scream with pain.

"Kai please." Bonnie sobbed through her screaming.

"Yeah yeah, it hurts, whatever." I pushed her chair and it fell over, keeping her on her back. She hit her head on the cold concrete and started to bleed out. "Oops." I smiled picking up the chair again.

"What was that!"

"Oh, she just died. It's fine. Shes been doing that for hours!"

"Rae at least give me a hint!"

"Fine, starts with a 'w' and ya lift things there." He scoffed at me.

"How do you think Damon will feel about this when he finds out?"

"I truly dont think he will care. And if he does, itll probably be in hundreds of years from now. Plus it's not like I'll kill her." She woke up crying in pain. "You better hurry, this is getting kind of sad to watch... dont get me wrong it's fun and all but I'm starting to feel bad. I mean shes been gone for roughly 32 hours and you now trying to find her."

"If I hear her scream one more time, Rae I swear to god I will actually kill you." I smiled at his threat. I picked up her chair and walked in front of her, I laid my hand over her torso then drove my fingers in between her lungs, she screamed this time louder than she ever had before. I pulled my fingers out and put the phone up to my ear.

"I guess I'm a dead man." I whispered while smiling into the phone.

I hung up just as he was going to yell at me again. I started to walk towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" She called out to me.

"Well, I'm going to go find my boyfriend."

"You cant wake him, Rae."

"I'm not going to. I'll be back within the next few hours."

"Kai will find me by then."

I laughed. "Confidence is a good look on you. Dont worry, I wont ket you go without a fight." I smiled looking back at her, I waved my fingers at her then walked out. I found a map on a random wall and I ripped off a piece of cloth from Damon's shirt that I had put on. I started the locators spell and it took me to a tiny utility until in New York.

"Fantastic." I said to myself.

I kept my mind focused in the warehouse building as I ran, using all different sorts of spells to watch Bonnie and Kai, making sure he didnt find her while I was away. Bonnie still cried, I'm not sure if it was from fear or pain but she sobbed.