Upset

I woke up, next to Kai, in a cell at the Armory.

Kai looked over at me and groaned as Caroline was talking about Stefan and their current relationship problems to Damon.

"Ugh. Enough about Stephan already." He groaned, standing up and giving me his hand, standing me up too. "What you guys need is someone to explain what is going on with your-" he looked at me devilish. "Gemini twins." He smiled.

"Shut up and stop rubbing it in my face." I said, punching his shoulder. "Considering they are siphons... they could technically be related to me." I smiled.

"Right. We never did get those DNA tests, did we?" He asked, smiling back. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" Caroline asked confused. "They could be related to-"

"It doesnt really matter. Just some old coven problems that we need to sort out." Kai said, waving his hand to move on topics.

"Kai, if my girls are not only related to you but to both of you, I deserve to know! And if they are related to both of you... doesn't that make your situation extremely wrong?"

"If my theory was true." I said. "But its not-"

"How do you know? You never got me DNA tested." Kai said, looking back at me.

"You are stuck in a room with me, Kai. Think about the things that are coming out of your mouth before you dig your own grave."

"What theory?" Caroline asked.

"Just some stupid thing that I came up with to piss Raya off."

"Well? What was it." Damon asked, finally cutting in.

"It was that we are triplets with Jo. Siphons dont run in the Parker line, but they run in the Prior line. He made up this stupid thing that my mother and his father slept together before his mom totally disappeared and then pawned two of us off to his father while my mother kept me. Rumor actually spread that they had slept together because of Kais power, but my mother DNA tested me to prove otherwise. Kai said it was faked. But we aren't related." I said, slamming my foot down on his, he winced and whined.

"I still think it's a possibility." Kai shrugged.

"If it is then we are committing a huge crime! And ew!" I said, Kai chuckled. Damon and Caroline stood there disgusted.

"Anywho, the twins. If only there were someone here to help you with that..." Kai shrugged with a sigh. "If only I could out my finger on it..." he started moving his finger around, making buzzing noises like a bee. "Oh, wait, that's right." He put his pointer finger on his cheek and smiled. "There he is, this guy."

Caroline scowled and walked away, Kai huffed

Just as Damon was going to walk away, I called after him.