Chapter Fifty-Two

Valentine

"Finally," I let out a heavy breath of relief as I took a sip of my coffee. I closed all of the applications and eventually shut down the computer. I've already finished all of my reports this week, and it's such a breath of relief to think that I don't have anything to rush next week. I'm going to have some fun on my day off and when I say have fun, I mean I really want to rest. This week has been really exhausting for me, and I mean that in a good natural way. I took the cup of coffee and brought myself to the smoking area to smoke. There's still two hours before the end of my shift, but I've got nothing to do anymore. I might as well enjoy this free time that I have. By the time I was finished smoking, I had decided to roam around the restaurant to check how everyone was doing. I went to the kitchen first and was welcomed with the mixed smell of food which didn't fail to make my stomach churn. The head chef is shouting and yelling towards his subordinates as usual, but he quickly turned his sour face into a smile when he saw me pass by. I just smiled back at him and then continued walking until I arrived at the dining hall, where I was greeted by a lot of people. It's still early for the dinner rush hour, and yet the restaurant's a full house. I couldn't help myself but wonder how are the other restaurants doing. My dad's business is really booming with its seafood specialty, and by the end of this year, he will be having a total of twelve restaurants throughout the country. That's the main reason why I haven't seen him for a while. We live in the same house, but I haven't seen him in almost a month. What a workaholic!

The week had finally reeled to an end, and it's about time for me to execute step number seven.

'Seduce him and leave him hanging.'

Seducing Dominic would be just a piece of cake for me, and I'm perfectly aware of my abilities to soften him. I just know when and how to tickle and seduce him even when my eyes are closed. Perhaps, he's a beautiful ballad that I can only sing smoothly. Leaving him hanging might be a huge problem for me, though. Dominic already did this to me not just once, and it sure left me with massive blue balls. That's the feeling that I don't want to feel ever again. Recalling that event, I was so mad that I had to endure a whole day before I can let it out of my system. I have to admit the fact that if I leave Dominic hanging, I will most definitely feel the exact same feeling. I think I might have to get creative and learn how to deal with that. I'm a very horny person, even Dominic knows that, and although I haven't had sex for a long time, I just know that the horny and aggressive Valentine is still hibernating inside me waiting to be awakened.

"What are you doing this weekend?" Ivana asked as we were walking towards the parking lot.

"I don't know," I uttered. "I think I'm just going to stay home." I don't really have any other plans this weekend.

"Aren't you going to enjoy your day off with Dominic?" She followed up.

"I think I might,"

"You probably should. You still have to seduce him right?"

"Right," I said and then paused for a moment. "It's about time to do step number seven but I think I'm going to have a little bit of a problem,"

"What do you mean? I thought you're confident enough,"

"I am confident,"

"But?"

"It's nothing," I uttered. I wanted to tell her about the blue balls thing, but it's just embarrassing that I had to keep it a secret.

When I got home, the silence that welcomed my arrival was deafening enough that I purposely turned on the television just to feel like I have some company. This big ass house is too much for one person, and sometimes I feel like I'm getting lost as well. One time I was talking with Dominic over the phone, and I completely forgot where I was going. I ended up going towards the pool area when I initially planned to get something from the storage room. I guess the mere presence of Vincent and Yhannie certainly made this huge house very much occupied. They only spend two days, and I thought they should've stayed longer and kept me company. The noise that they made, the laughter that they created, and almost everything that they do make me feel accompanied. Vincent and Yhannie's friendship was entirely unexpected, though, and I can definitely see that it's blooming. I think Dominic might get jealous of this and he'll have to understand. I know Yhannie and Dominic's friendship had a long gap, and it will certainly take a lot of time for them to make it up to each other.