Chapter 4: Who are you

Xie Tao never thought that the day she would see Zhou Xinyue would be in the hospital.

What a lively and cheerful person is the fat girl who has been protecting her in memory, but when she is standing outside the ward, Xie Tao sees her lying sideways on the bed through the glass window on the door, with her back facing her back. , She suddenly noticed that everything seemed to be different from before.

"It doesn't matter if you are here, you can talk to her more."

Yan Xiping stood beside Xie Tao and sighed softly, "She wouldn't say a word to me and her father."

She knew that for her daughter Xin Yue, Xie Tao was her best friend.

Xie Tao nodded, then she unscrewed the doorknob and walked in.

When the girl lying on the bed heard the clear footsteps, she still didn't turn her head back. She was lying on her side, her eyes looked out the window, but her eyes were dull and empty.

"Xin Yue."

Until Xie Tao stood still by her bed and called out softly.

Perhaps because she was so familiar with her voice, the **** the bed reacted almost as soon as Xie Tao made her voice.

Her eyelashes trembled.

At last there seemed to be a glimmer in those eyes.

Xie Tao waited for a long time before seeing the girl lying on the bed slowly turning around and looking at her.

Zhou Xinyue in front of her, her face pale, her lips chapped, her eyes with a smile that seemed to have lost all the light at this moment, a piece of gray.

At that moment, Xie Tao had many things to ask her, but they couldn't say it anymore.

Looking at Zhou Xinyue's cast right leg, she was standing there, and her eyes suddenly became sore.

"Peach..."

Zhou Xinyue stared at Xie Tao beside the bed for a long time, then moved her chapped lips and called her name.

"Why are you here?" Zhou Xinyue sat up and twitched the corners of her mouth, her voice sounding calm.

She even curled the corners of her mouth, seeming to ask easily, "Didn't you say that you never want to return to Nanshi?"

"I sent you a message and you didn't answer, and I didn't answer the phone. I just wanted to come and see you..." Xie Tao pursed her lips and said softly.

"I lost my mobile phone. I'm sorry, I worried you." Zhou Xinyue lowered her eyes and said.

After saying this, the ward fell into silence again.

Xie Tao stood there for a while, then took out a box from her backpack and handed it to Zhou Xinyue, "Xinyue, this is the shortbread candy I made for you, your favorite chocolate flavor."

If it were Zhou Xinyue from the past, she would definitely take it happily, and even kiss Xie Tao on the cheek.

But at the moment Zhou Xinyue looked a little too calm when she saw the box of crisp candy Xie Tao handed to her.

"Tao Tao, I don't want to eat these things anymore."

She did not reach out to pick it up.

Xie Tao's hand holding the box froze. She stared at Zhou Xinyue's overly pale face for a long time before asking, "Xin Yue, are you hiding something from me?"

Xie Tao sat down by her bed, threw the box aside, and reached out to support Zhou Xinyue's shoulder, "What's the matter with you?"

Perhaps after seeing the worry and anxiety in Xie Tao's apricot eyes, Zhou Xinyue looked a little lost when she looked at her.