Chapter 14: Mystery Tavern

After Xie Tao left the police station, Su Linghua and Zheng Wenhong learned the whole story.

When Su Linghua saw the surveillance video, if it wasn't for Zheng Wenhong who was beside her to hold her in time, she would not even be able to stand firmly.

Su Linghua almost couldn't control her emotions.

Almost, so close... She was about to lose her daughter forever.

When she looked back, she heard that the father of the strange girl who almost strangled Xie Tao was still asking the police if there was any reconciliation, she said loudly: "We will never accept reconciliation!"

When Zhao Yixuan's father heard what she said, he heard the police say that they were Xie Tao's guardians, and he quickly walked over, "Please do well, my daughter is only seventeen years old, she can't go to jail! Wasn't she ruined all her life when she was in jail?"

At this time, Zhao Yixuan had already been taken away by the police.

Before the trial, she will be kept in detention center.

"She almost killed my daughter!"

Angrily rushed up, Su Linghua stared at the low-pitched middle-aged man in front of her, tears in her flushed eyes, "Why are you so embarrassed to stand here? Want to reconcile? It's impossible in this life!"

Zheng Wenhong is always too calm, even at this moment.

He patted Su Linghua on the shoulder as a comfort, and then he looked at the middle-aged man, his eyebrows were furrowed, his eyes were slightly deep, and his voice was calm when he spoke, and he was also indisputable, "This matter There is no need for reconciliation. If your daughter dares to do such a thing, we will make her pay the price she deserves."

Zhao Yixuan was sued by the court on suspicion of intentional harm. At the same time, Xu Hui from the juvenile control office confessed the fact that she and Zhao Yixuan violently insulted others and provided new evidence.

This time, Zhao Yixuan is really going to go to jail.

When Xie Tao went to see Zhou Xinyue, she met Song Shiman in the corridor of the hospital.

"It turns out you know Zhou Xinyue."

Song Shiman has been here many times, but never once did she dare to walk into that ward.

When Xie Tao came out of the ward, Song Shiman was undoubtedly surprised.

"She is my friend, my best friend." Xie Tao said.

When she stood in front of Xie Tao, she seriously re-examined the girl in front of her. Many pictures from that period flashed through her mind frame by frame, and she seemed to suddenly understand something.

"I... Xie Tao,"

Song Shiman pursed her lips, and subconsciously squeezed the bag in her hand, "I really don't know what Xu Hui and Zhao Yixuan did... I, I only know now."

Before, there were many rumors about her, Xu Hui and Zhao Yixuan.

Song Shiman had never cared about it before.

Perhaps Xu Hui and Zhao Yixuan pretended to be good enough, or she thought she, Xu Hui and Zhao Yixuan were good enough friends.

And she believes in friends.

But now it seems that one of them uses her father as a cash machine, and the other uses her as a cash machine.

Perhaps because of family reasons, her mother was born a proud and rich eldest lady, and she has always been arrogant because of her mother's influence.