Chapter 40: There is something to do

When Xie Tao woke up again, she found herself being carried on her back.

The thick scarf covered most of her face. She only felt that her head hurts, and her brain was groggy and a little unresponsive.

Perhaps it was because she moved twice, and the young man who was walking through the snowy morning with her on his back turned his head and said, "Are you awake?"

Xie Tao could hear that this was Xie Lan's voice.

"You..." As soon as she spoke, her throat hurt and her voice was dumb.

"I'm doing something nearby today, and I brought you breakfast by the way. In the end, you shouldn't knock on the door or answer the phone. I had to go in by myself..."

"You have a fever, I have to take you to the hospital."

Xie Lan walked quickly to the side of the road with her behind her back, trying to stop a taxi.

In this broad daylight, he is not easy to use spells, otherwise he could be faster.

When Xie Tao was helped by Xie Lan to get into the taxi, she tilted her head to look at Xie Lan, who was sitting next to her, with a trance.

"Uncle, go to the hospital." Xie Lan closed the car door and said to the driver.

While the car was driving, Xie Tao heard Xie Lan say in her ear, "What the **** did you do yesterday? Why did you make yourself sick? Do you know that you are still heavy, but I am tired? ..."

"You can leave me alone."

Xie Tao coughed, her voice was dry and she didn't have much energy.

"How can it work? I don't care about you, did you just fall asleep?" Xie Lan glanced at her, then pulled the woolen hat on her head down to block her sight.

"..."

Xie Tao silently reached out and lifted his hat up.

But at this moment, she tilted her head to look at the snowflakes flying outside the window, and a little warmth suddenly rose in her heart.

I fell asleep again without knowing it in the car.

Knowing that Xie Lan pushed her, she opened her eyes. When she was still confused, she happened to meet the smiling eyes of the driver's uncle.

Xie Tao realized that he was in the car.

"Come down." Xie Lan reached out to her.

In such cold weather, the young man who opened the door of the car and leaned slightly outside was wearing only a black sweater and a pair of thin ripped jeans, and he did not see the slightest coldness.

He stood there, reaching out to Xie Tao.

Obviously they are born with open eyebrows, but at this moment they are somewhat unspeakable softness.

After getting out of the car, Xie Lan originally wanted to carry Xie Tao, but she refused.

From registering to waiting for the consultation, Xie Lan was always helping her to run back and forth. When the consultation was over, he helped Xie Tao in.

The doctor prescribes some medicines, then gives them an infusion, and sends them to the clinic.

Although Xie Lan looked at the slapstick, she was also attentive sometimes. He helped Xie Tao into the ward, let her lie down on the bed, and then covered her with a quilt.

When the nurse came to give Xie Tao the infusion, Xie Lan watched as the needle was pushed into Xie Tao's blood vessel, his brows wrinkled a little bit, as if he was the one who had been stabbed.