Chapter 57: He is shy

The weather is getting colder and colder, and the new year is approaching.

With the golden powder in Wei Yun's hands, Xie Tao has been to his place many times.

But she and Wei Yun knew very well that once the golden powder was used, the chance of meeting between them would be one less, so afterwards, Xie Tao reduced the number of visits to his side.

The more she reached the end, the more she cherished the opportunity to meet him.

Because he wanted to let him come to see the world she lives in, Xie Tao also tried to grab a handful of gold powder from Wei Yun and bring it back, but it turned out that she couldn't burn the gold powder scent anyway.

Sheng Yueqi said that because she is not a traverser, the gold powder uses the copper pendant and the phoenix tail scales in her mobile phone as a medium to temporarily hide the magnetic field from her body, thereby breaking through the barriers of time and space and staying in different time and space for a short time purpose.

But Wei Yun is different.

There are two kinds of magnetic fields in him. Even if the magnetic field belonging to her time and space has not been completely lifted, he is still different from others. Even with the bronze pendant and the phoenix tail scales split from the bronze pendant as the medium, he is still Can't achieve the goal of breaking through the barriers of time and space like Xie Tao, and going to her time and space.

To put it simply, the power possessed by the two magnetic fields on Wei Yun's body has surpassed the energy that the gold powder, even the bronze pendant and the phoenix tail scales can carry.

But now, the gold powder in Wei Yun's hand is running out.

Maybe she won't be able to go to him again, she won't be able to see him again when she doesn't know.

Walking on the sidewalk, half of Xie Tao's face was hidden in a scarf.

She was wearing thick clothes and carrying a large bag of things in her hand. It was the ingredients she was going to cook for Lao Xi and Xie Lan in the tavern at night.

Xie Tao has now learned some tricks, and even followed Xie Lan to deliver "takeaways".

For example, in reality, a middle-aged man who looks honest and harmless and taciturn is actually a keyboard man who uses various insults and abuses on the Internet, and even sends horrible items to certain female Internet celebrities.

Xie Lan exposed all his social accounts. Whether it was relatives, neighbors, or colleagues in work, anyone who knew him had seen him use social accounts to insult and abuse others for no reason, even on certain female celebrities or online. All kinds of obscene words in red's comments or private messages.

Putting aside the fig leaf of the Internet, what he did was completely publicized, and even boarded the most popular social software nowadays-Lujiang's hot search front row.

Countless netizens began to condemn him, abuse him, and even extract all the information in his reality.

A person who is good at violating others on the Internet has also begun to taste the feeling of being violent on the Internet.

In the end, Xie Lan twisted and dislocated his chin, and then cast a spell to make him hold such a big keyboard in his mouth for one day and one night.

Another example is a widow and lonely old man who once came to a tavern by fate. He has lived in poverty and loneliness for most of his life, but he has always been kind and enthusiastic, and he is a real good man.