Chapter 11: The truth is revealed

Xie Tao finally knew the truth of the whole thing.

She finally understood why Zhou Xinyue chose not to mention a word.

Because I heard Song Shiman mentioned it before, Xu Hui and Zhao Yixuan knew that Zhou Xinyue’s father was a special assistant of Song Shiman’s father, and her mother was also a small employee in the Song company.

So they told Zhou Xinyue that whenever she dared to reveal a word, Song Shiman would let her father fire her parents in the name of stealing company secrets.

It is not easy for people who are dismissed by a large company like Song and who have tainted bodies to find another job.

Even Song Shiman didn't know that the two of them threatened Zhou Xinyue in her name.

Xie Tao overheard this incident.

Because Zhou Xinyue's mother, Yan Xiping, came to the school again and made a fuss in the principal's office, Zhao Yixuan felt a little uneasy.

When she told Xu Hui about these things, Xie Tao was secretly following them.

She listened to them laughing at Zhou Xinyue's various words, listening to their harsh laughter, the backlog of emotions in her heart piled up, but in the end she could only endure it.

As that person said, she needs evidence.

Because of his reminder, Xie Tao began to pay attention to Yu Chengfei's affairs consciously or unconsciously.

She discovered that although Xu Hui was Yu Chengfei's girlfriend, Yu Chengfei didn't seem to care about her particularly, which caused Xu Hui to become turbulent and arrogant.

Whenever a girl approaches Yu Chengfei, she will warn them one by one.

Xie Tao didn't know what she should do, until... one time she had a meal, and Song Shiman took the two of them to sit over, Zhao Yixuan reluctantly sat beside her.

She tilted her head unconsciously, saw Zhao Yixuan's phone screen, and glanced at the name on her chat interface.

Xie Tao didn't notice anything wrong at the time.

Later, an unfamiliar WeChat account added her. After being rejected by her, she sent verification messages for several days.

It's Yu Chengfei.

At noon that day, while Xie Tao was eating, Song Shiman brought Xu Hui and the others to show up on time and sat down beside her.

Zhao Yixuan was sitting next to her, and when she picked up her chopsticks to eat, she put her mobile phone beside her.

The WeChat prompt sounded, and Xie Tao tilted her head subconsciously.

At that moment, she happened to see a familiar WeChat name flashing on the illuminated mobile phone screen.

Although the content of the information is brief, it is already very ambiguous:

"What about Xu Hui, you think it's enough for me."

In that moment, Zhao Yixuan had already hurriedly picked up her mobile phone and did not read the WeChat message, but put it directly in her coat pocket.

She first glanced at Xu Hui, who was sitting opposite and chatting with Song Shiman, and then moved her gaze to Xie Tao, who was beside her.

In addition to the superficial contempt, those eyes actually hide a bit of guilty conscience and anxiety.

Did she see it? Zhao Yixuan is not sure.

Xie Tao didn't look at her again, lowered her head and grabbed the rice, as if she hadn't noticed anything.