Chapter 62: What is reserved

When Xie Tao woke up again, she opened her eyes and saw a face close at hand.

That is Wei Yun.

He was still asleep at the moment, breathing extremely softly and slowly, even the frowning eyebrows were rarely stretched at this moment, and his face was a little more hazy under the dim light that penetrated outside the window lattice.

Xie Tao realized that she was shrinking in his arms, and his hand was also unconsciously around her waist.

The distance between the two people is very close, she leaned against his chest, and the faint cold smell of his body was heard between her nose.

It's always a nice fragrance.

Just as clean as he was, Leng Qin.

Xie Tao looked at him quietly for a long time, and couldn't help reaching out and touching his eyelashes.

At this moment, he opened his eyes suddenly, and grabbed her wrist which was still too late to withdraw.

Those eyes were dark, with a strong guard, still cold.

Xie Tao was taken aback, blinked, forgetting to react.

Her wrist was still held tightly by Wei Yun, so powerful that the pain made her frown.

When Wei Yun saw Xie Tao's face, his tightened fingers suddenly loosened.

"Sorry."

When he spoke, his voice was a little bit hoarse as he woke up, "but it hurts?"

Xie Tao held her wrist, pursed her lips, and shook her head.

There was still the patter of rain outside the window, and this time, it never stopped.

They both rested on a soft pillow, and when their eyes met, it seemed as if nothing was left around, even the sound of rain outside the window gradually disappeared.

Wei Yun couldn't deny that he liked this moment very much.

No need to do anything, no need to think about anything, just stay so quietly, as if the years should stop here.

His hand gently stroked the shallow hair near her ear, and he suddenly asked her in a low voice, "Are you still sleeping?"

Xie Tao shook her head and smiled while looking at him with her lips pursed.

Wei Yun couldn't help but squeezed her face again.

At that time, there was also a slight smile on his lips.

"Get up."

In the end, he only said such a sentence, then lifted the quilt and went to the soft bed.

Wei Yun stayed up all night and his robes hadn't changed. He straightened out his wrinkled sleeves. When he turned around, he saw the girl lying on the soft couch wearing thin pajamas.

He paused, then raised the curtain to go to the outside room and opened the door of the room.

"eleven."

Because Wei Jing was not there, Wei Yun called another guard who was guarding the courtyard.

Wei Eleven hurriedly jumped down from the courtyard wall not far away, and flew quickly to Wei Yun's front, leaned over the steps to salute, "My lord."

Wei Eleven is considered the youngest of the guards in his mansion. He is only fifteen years old now, and he is thinner than the other guards, but this does not prevent him from being a martial idiot.