Chapter 47: Kanaya Cangjiao

When Xie Tao saw the blue light flying out of the woman's hand, she had no time to think more, and almost turned around and started running.

The woman stood there, looking at the girl's back, she didn't smile, and her expression was heavy.

If she could, she didn't want to hurt the life of such a mortal girl.

But she knew that this matter must be resolved.

So she stretched out her hand, and the faint blue light wrapped around Xie Tao's waist.

In an instant, Xie Tao's whole body moved backwards involuntarily, and was brought to the woman by the blue light.

At that time, a blue light like a filament tied Xie Tao's waist.

The woman grasped Xie Tao's fingers on the back of her neck and tightened a little, but when she heard Xie Tao's speechless voice, she unconsciously loosened it again.

She closed her eyes.

It is so easy to end the life of the girl in front of her. As long as she reaches out and pushes, she can push out this temporary barrier and fall into the traffic of traffic.

Xie Tao's eyes widened, her pupils shrunk, and she didn't know what technique was used by this woman. Her mouth couldn't open at all, and she couldn't make a sound.

But the instinctive fear of death made her instinctively want to break free and escape when she was caught by the back of the neck by a woman.

Finally, the woman reached out and pushed Xie Tao out.

At that moment, Xie Tao watched in horror as the distance between the woman and herself was getting farther and farther, but she was bound by the blue light beam, and there was no way to break free.

Her eyes were red, and Xie Tao tried her best, still unable to move.

She could feel the wind blowing her hair and brushing her cheeks, it was so bitter, like the pity of the woman's eyes, which made her scared, and even instantly desperate.

Just as Xie Tao's body was about to break through the barrier and fall into the traffic on the street, the woman's hand was tightly clasped. She kept watching Xie Tao and Xie Tao's red eyes.

What an ordinary and innocent girl that is.

It seems that he is only eighteen years old.

At that time, Wei Yun, who was in another time and space, was holding the hairpin in his hand, but his heart seemed to be stabbed. He frowned and froze there for a moment.

"My lord?" Wei Jing noticed his strangeness and asked quickly, "My lord, what's wrong with you?"

Wei Yun held the hairpin in his hand tightly, his face was slightly pale, and he couldn't even hear Wei Jing's words.

At this time, Xie Tao seemed to have an invisible hand, holding her heart tightly, leaving no gap, almost suffocating her.

The huge fear caused her eyes to have accumulated physical tears.

But just when her body was about to touch the barrier uncontrollably, at that moment, a rush of cold wind blew her face, stabbing her cheeks and causing her to close tightly subconsciously. Opened his eyes.

But when she opened her eyes, her feet were already on the ground.

And that woman stood in front of her.

Xie Tao stood there blankly, tears in her eyes, as if she hadn't reacted yet, her whole body was stiff.

But the woman standing in front of her suddenly squatted down and covered her face, "Why am I so worthless, why can't I get my hands..."