Chapter 87: Her college entrance examination

On the day of Xie Tao's college entrance examination, Wei Yun did not go to court, but instead sent Wei Jing to the palace to inform with the empress Zhao Shuwei, saying only that he was ill and took two days of leave.

But because he had to deal with some things, he went a little later.

Xie Tao has gone to school.

Wei Yun drove the car, and when he reached the gate of Xie Tao's school, he only glanced at it and saw that the parking line on the side of the road was almost full, and the school gate was already full of people.

Wei Yun frowned, then parked the car in the underground parking lot of a nearby shopping mall.

In June, the sun was blazing.

On the trees by the sidewalk, the sunlight stayed on the condensed branches and leaves, as if to wipe out dazzling sparks among the clusters of shades.

Wei Yun is actually very annoying to wear a mask, but here, he has to do it.

The eyes behind the sunglasses were a bit irritable. Wei Yun put one hand in his trouser pocket and crossed the zebra crossing. When he walked to the entrance of the school opposite, he stood beside the flowerbed. He took off the sunglasses and took a look. That closed door is full of the voices of some parents.

"Wei Yun, are you here too?"

A familiar voice suddenly came from behind him, with a somewhat casual smile.

When Wei Yun turned his head, he saw Xie Lan in a short-sleeved shirt and ripped jeans.

"What are you doing?" Wei Yun glanced at him, his voice cold.

"Sister Taotao, the college entrance examination is such a big thing, can I not come?" Xie Lan bit the straw, took a sip of yogurt, and said.

After speaking, he frowned again, "Old Xi wanted to come, but when he was about to go out, he couldn't tell, that old man, who knows what he is thinking about every day."

"He was afraid to see me."

There was a female voice suddenly, and at the same time, the voice of high heels, which one could not ignore, was getting closer and closer.

When Wei Yun and Xie Lan looked over at the same time, they saw Meng Lichun wearing a red dress. When walking towards them on high heels, he raised his chin and took off his sunglasses gracefully.

There are already many parents around him who have begun to look at this woman who suddenly appeared, wearing a red dress, with white skin and a cold face.

Like a blazing red peony that is too red, the color is like a flame flowing.

Enough to surprise everyone's eyes at this moment.

As if she was born, she deserves this attention.

Seeing her such high-profile appearance, Xie Lan touched her chin and sighed, "If you didn't know that you are several hundred years old, I would really treat you as a sister in her twenties."

"It's not impossible that you want to call my sister." Meng Lichun brushed her curly hair, covered her mouth and smiled, but when she met Shang Weiyun's cold eyes, she froze a little, with an elegant and bright smile. It instantly turned into a flattering dry smile, "Master Wei is also here to guard Taotao's college entrance examination..."

The neck is always cold.

Meng Lichun couldn't help but touch it.

When the latter Nian Jitang ran over, he handed an umbrella to Meng Lichun breathlessly, "Boss, your umbrella!"