Chapter 51: Close at hand

The whole night of snow has completely stacked a thick layer on the front corners of the porch.

The morning light shone down, and the snow was more crystal clear and silvery.

Inside the closed Xuan window, the young boy with a bright red robe lay on a narrow soft collapse, breathing shallowly and smoothly, and seemed to fall asleep deeply.

There was silence in the room, and no sound could be heard.

The girl knelt and sat on the soft side, quietly lowered her head, little by little, approached him.

His breathing was close at hand, and she seemed to hear her own heartbeat, so clear, right in her ears, rushing.

I became nervous inexplicably.

Her eyelashes trembled and trembled, and the tip of her nose suddenly touched the tip of his nose.

Seeing, she was about to touch his lips.

But at that moment, her wrist was suddenly grabbed by him.

The next second, when she hurriedly raised her head, she was hitting his eyes that seemed to be clear and brilliant.

Was, caught? !

Xie Tao's eyes rounded, and she forgot to breathe.

Wei Yun had already stretched out his hand at this moment and pressed her chin with two fingers, causing her slightly fat cheeks to be squeezed a little bit, and a pair of apricot eyes blinked and blinked.

His fingertips could almost feel the slightly hot temperature on her flushed cheeks.

"Xie Tao."

His ears are already red, and when he speaks, his voice is still a bit hoarse.

He stared at her and asked in a low voice, "What do you want to do?"

Xie Tao hurriedly broke free of his hand and hurried back.

But because she had been sitting on the ground for too long, her legs had been numb. When she backed up, she didn't stand up and she was about to fall.

However, Wei Yun held her wrist and pulled her in time, but this way, she took her directly to the soft collapse and fell on him.

The tip of the nose touched again, and the breath was close.

The two met in unison, and both held their breath in an instant.

"I'm asking you,"

His body was a little stiff, but he still stretched out his hand and pinched her soft cheek, "What did you want to do just now?"

Xie Tao was squeezed by him and hesitated for a while, without saying anything.

She tried to break his hand, but she didn't succeed.

"Just, just take a look..."

She finally said a complete sentence.

"You, don't you let it be seen?" She tried to be confident.

But when she said that, Wei Yun forgot to react for a while, and after a long while, he reluctantly said, "In the future...not allowed to do this."

Xie Tao curled her lips when she heard it.

"Don't let you kiss, don't kiss..."

She murmured a little.

Wei Yun still heard it. His ears turned red for a moment, as if he was a little bit angry. He simply applied a little force on his hand and squeezed her face.