Chapter 63: You like him

"Little cousin don't know?"

Seeing Xie Tao's face in shock, Qi Ji shook his head and sighed with a smile, "Sun Yushi has asked your Majesty several days ago."

Xie Tao held the tea cup, eyes down, and did not speak for a long time.

Seeing her like this, Qi Ji seemed to be more convinced of something in his heart. He was always paying attention to the changes in her expression, and only a moment later said leisurely, "But Yanchen refused."

Sure enough, Xie Tao raised his head again when he heard what he said, looking at him.

"really?"

Xie Tao's eyes lit up, but she seemed to think for a while, and then quickly asked, "Then, then he refused, is the emperor angry?"

"Don't worry, your majesty is not angry. After all, Yanchen is also a national teacher, and he is heavily relied on. Why would your majesty punish him for this." Qi Ji drank his tea and said slowly.

Only a moment later, he raised his eyes and glanced at the little girl sitting opposite, and then said, "It's just a pity that Miss Sun is so obsessed with Yanchen. I heard people say that she had begged Sun Yushi for a long time. Just now, Sun Yushi brazenly went to ask for this marriage for his aunt...Unexpectedly, it was falling flowers intentionally and flowing water ruthlessly..."

"Then Miss Sun was born as a shameless flower, but after this incident, she became a laughing stock for the people of Yingdu."

When Xie Tao heard the words, she just pressed her lips and didn't speak.

"The cousin seems to care too much about Yanchen's marriage." Qi Ji suddenly said again.

Xie Tao met his smiling eyes and pressed her fingers against the wall of the tea cup, not knowing what she should say when she saw her.

"Yanchen is now in his twenties. It's the age to marry a wife. Even if Miss Sun is gone, there will be another Miss Wang and Miss Li tomorrow...he doesn't like this one, he will always encounter it in the future. One you like?"

As Qi Ji said, he touched his chin, "I don't know if I even meet several people I like..."

"He won't!"

Xie Tao retorted subconsciously.

Qi Ji put one hand on his chin and looked at her with a smile, "Why did my little cousin say this?"

He continued, "Men with three wives and four concubines is a very common thing."

Xie Tao stared at him and stopped talking.

Qi Ji looked at the puffy appearance of the little girl sitting across from him, apparently **** off by what he said. Qi Ji chuckled out and said quickly, "Cousin, don't want to talk to me." **** off,"

He handed her a candy pie wrapped in kraft paper in a leather bag tied to his waist belt, "I, I was just joking to make you laugh."

Xie Tao looked at what he handed over, but did not pick it up for a long time.

"The little cousin has to regret not eating it. This sugar pie is extremely rare. Except for my back kitchen in the Nanping Hou Mansion, I will never find it again in this world." Qi Ji unfolded the kraft paper, revealing half of it was stained. Pie with icing sugar.

The frosting was like finely divided snowflakes, spread rustlingly on a piece of pancake with a brown surface, with white sesame seeds on top.

It seems... it smells good?

Xie Tao hesitated.

In the end, she still did not resist the temptation and reached out to take it.