Chapter 9: Her photo

During this time, Xie Tao was often pulled by Song Shiman to eat together, and even invited her to go out for fun on weekends.

Xie Tao did not refuse most of the time.

Because she felt that Song Shiman seemed a bit different from what she had imagined.

Song Shiman is domineering, mean, arrogant, and despise.

Many times, she did verbally insult people she disliked, but Xie Tao had never seen her move her hands.

Compared to Xu Hui and Zhao Yixuan, Song Shiman appears to be less free.

Because she will be picked up by a driver every afternoon when school is over, and two teachers are waiting at her home.

One teaches the piano and the other teaches the violin.

Her parents are determined to train her into a so-called high society celebrity.

If she wants to come out, she must ask her mother in advance.

When Xie Tao saw her calling her mother, her eyebrows were pleasing to the eye.

It's like a cat with its teeth and claws pulled out.

But this does not mean that she has no possibility of violence against Zhou Xinyue.

What really made Xie Tao aware that something was wrong was that one day, when she was sitting in a milk tea shop with Song Shiman, Song Shiman casually mentioned Zhou Xinyue.

At that time, Xu Hui and Zhao Yixuan had already left.

"Don't listen to what other people say, I don't have a hobby of beating people, that's what they say nonsense!" As if eager to prove her innocence to ensure her own image, she took care of it. With her curly hair, her eyes fixed on Xie Tao, as if she smiled a little embarrassedly, "Don't get me wrong... Well, that, let your brother don't get me wrong."

She even pointed to her curly hair and said, "I'm not hot, it's natural curls, do you know natural curls?"

Seeing Xie Tao pursing her lips and not speaking, Song Shiman curled her lips as if thinking of something, "You must have heard of that?"

Xie Tao held the milk tea in her hand, "What?"

"Isn’t it spread all over the school? I said that I bullied a girl, and said that she fell from the second floor..." Song Shiman felt very angry when she mentioned it, she bit the straw, "That girl My name is Zhou Xinyue. Her dad is my dad's special assistant. If I really bullied her, why didn't she tell her dad that I did it?"

Song Shiman didn't know that the daughter of her father's special help was her classmate Zhou Xinyue.

One time when her father and Zhou Tezhu came to pick her up, she heard her father say, "Zhou Ping, is your daughter studying here too? Just so, let her come and walk together."

Then Song Shiman saw Zhou Xinyue.

"I admit, I don't look down on her, but I definitely didn't beat her..." Song Shiman folded her arms and raised her chin. "That kind of violence is not suitable for me."

Is Song Shiman telling the truth?

Xie Tao didn't know.

But she understands Song Shiman's various behaviors desperately wanting to establish a good image in front of her.

Perhaps Song Shiman really thought that Xie Tao and Zheng Hejia were really close brothers and sisters, right?

But her calculation was wrong.