Chapter 86: He is jealous

Some people look ordinary, but in fact, she already owns a panda.

And the panda in this time and space, called Bai Feng, is not yet the legendary "sit-and-wear beast".

Xie Tao never thought that one day she could touch a panda!

When Wei Jing hugged the "Waiyiwei" in Wei Eleven's arms, Xie Tao's eyes were already shining like stars, and she hurried over, "Give me a hug, give me a hug. !!!"

"Be careful, little madam, although this white beast is a cub, its claws are still..."

Before Wei Jing finished speaking, Xie Tao couldn't help but touch the furry in his arms.

Bai Feng was still in Wei Jing's arms "嘤嘤嘤", Xie Tao touched its head and touched its paw again, almost too cute to speak.

Oh, this is too cute! !

"..."

Since receiving the lightsaber given to him by the little lady, Wei Jing has been storing it like a treasure. Wei Shixi asked him several times, but he refused to lend it to him.

Wei Jing kept thinking about what to give the little lady back, but because the little lady never came, the matter was temporarily shelved.

Until this morning he heard that the little lady was coming over, and he began to think about what gift he should give to the little lady...until he found this little white scorpion on the mountain.

It seems that their girls like this fluffy little animal?

Looking at Xie Tao's appearance now, Wei Jing felt that the gift he gave to the little lady seemed to be the right one?

As soon as that little Baizhu appeared, it instantly robbed Xie Tao of all his attention.

Wei Yun sat there, watching Xie Tao hold the little Baizhu in his arms, and carefully touched and touched, still whispering in his mouth, "If this is on our side, I am like this, I have to judge Year?"

"..."

Wei Yun rubbed his eyebrows, inexplicably helpless.

Xie Tao sat back reluctantly until Xiao Baifeng was hugged by Wei Eleven to feed her milk, and then she looked at her hand for a while, as if she couldn't believe it.

I, I, I really touched the panda? ? !

The door of the study was closed. Just as Wei Jing was about to walk down the stairs, she saw Shao Liyin, who was standing on the corridor, staring at the figure of Wei Eleven holding Xiao Baifeng towards the moon cave door for a moment, and those eyes. It seemed that there was finally a little more brilliance that was not easy to show in normal times.

Wei Jing felt inexplicably that the light in her eyes seemed to be not too different from the "little stars" that appeared in the eyes of the young lady just now?

He stroked his chin.

The next moment, he moved to her side like a crab, cleared his throat, and asked, "Well...what, do you like Baizhu too?"

When Shao Liyin heard this, her delicate eyebrows instantly regained her former moodless state. She tilted her head to look at Wei Jing, her eyes a little cold.

"..."

Wei Jing swallowed a mouthful of saliva, but still stubbornly stubbornly said, "Don't look at me like this, I don't mean anything else, I just want to say, if you like it, I will give it to you tomorrow. One go!"

Shao Liyin didn't seem to expect Wei Jing to say that.

She seemed to be stunned for a moment, and then her eyes were calmer.