Chapter 83: Is it delicious

In December of the 39th year of Yuan'an, Emperor Qihe died in Qianlong Palace.

In the same month of the same year, the prince Zhao Zhengkui, who was imprisoned in Dali Temple, became mad, and was utterly utterly silly, silly, and gibberish all day long.

Da Zhou lost an emperor, but for a while, there was no one who could inherit Datong.

At that time, Yi Danguo was also gazing at the border, seeming to want to take advantage of this group of dragons without a head to attack Da Zhou.

Taifu Xu Di'an and Prime Minister Song Jinian both died in the party-government palace change, and for a time, only the Chinese teacher Wei Yun had the power in the court.

Because the only heir of the prince died at an early age, some courtiers have now asked whether he should consider letting the son of the king to inherit the rule.

But the matter was blocked by Wei Yun.

How can the son of a rebel criminal inherit the rule?

So some courtiers asked whether one could be selected from the royal clan and passed on to the deceased majesty or the prince who is still imprisoned in Dali Temple to inherit the throne.

Wei Yun said, "Didn't the first emperor leave a serious bloodline? Why did you all come up with the idea of ​​a side clan?"

His unsalty and not indifferent sentence immediately stunned the Manchu civil and military forces.

What is a serious bloodline?

Not to mention that the prince has committed a felony, just how mad and stupid he is now, how can his decent royal blood inherit the lineage?

Emperor Qihe only had four sons in his life.

Except for the prince and the king of letter, the eldest prince died at an early age. The fourth prince fell on a horse at the age of sixteen and broke his spine. After two years, he died.

Now that the King of Letters is dead, the prince looks like this again.

Apart from the two princesses Heyue and Heyu, what kind of royal blood did the first emperor leave behind?

Countless people secretly guessed from the bottom of their hearts that this national teacher was afraid that he would really steal the country.

But no one dared to say it clearly.

Just when everyone was uneasy because it was difficult to guess the mind of this national teacher no matter how they guessed it, the national teacher Wei Yun took out the will of Emperor Qihe during his lifetime.

In the court hall on the second day after Emperor Qihe died, Director Deyu personally read it out to everyone.

No one had thought of Ren Ye, the edict of Emperor Qi He clearly stated that he would hand over the future of Da Zhou to Princess He Yu.

How can this be? !

Many courtiers were shocked, which is ridiculous!

How could the Emperor Xian hand over the world of the Great Zhou Dynasty into the hands of a woman?

So for a while, there were a lot of discussions and doubts, both in the court and in the market.

But now, the situation is in the hands of one person, Wei Yun, the teacher of the country.

Even if this edict is false, no one dares to contend with Wei Yun.

What's more, now that Yi Danguo has repeatedly caused troubles in the surrounding borders, it is obvious that he wants to disrupt the situation while the country's affairs are undecided.