Chapter 23: Ling ling water

When night fell, the palace lanterns gradually lit one after another in the forbidden palace.

At this time, in the Qingbo Hall, it was singing and dancing, singing and dancing, silk, bamboo and drum music, sounded endlessly.

Tonight, Emperor Qihe hosted a banquet for courtiers to celebrate the successful completion of the Zodiac Pavilion in the Forbidden Palace.

The crown prince Zhao Zhengdi sits first in the lower head, and the one sitting opposite him is the letter king Zhao Zhengrong.

Wei Yun, as a national teacher and in charge of affairs in the Zodiac Pavilion, was deeply favored by the emperor, so he immediately sat in the second place after the prince Zhao Zhengkui, facing the prime minister Song Chinian on the opposite side, and Tai Fu Xu Di’an. On weekdays, the two old men are the most uncomfortable with Wei Yun, an overly young national teacher.

When they pushed the Pai Gow in private, they even scolded Wei Yun's **** stick. I don't know how it came out. Everyone knows it, and it's quite embarrassing.

But at this moment, these two old men couldn't help looking at each other's old faces against Shang Weiyun's seemingly dull eyes, and then straightened their backs, making a look of high morale.

Even if they have been bent over most of their lives, they don't seem to be straight even if they have their backs straightened.

And the national teacher sitting opposite them was only 22 years old, and he was tall and straight, and that face was born with a special color, bright and beautiful.

The two old men drooped their wrinkled faces and couldn't help but snorted at the same time.

"Today is the day to celebrate the official completion of our Zodiac Pavilion. Come, all the Qings drink with me!" Emperor Qihe, who was sitting on the dragon chair, suddenly got up and took the pure form that Empress Youshi next to him had handed over. Jinjiu, raise your hand to toast.

Everyone sitting in front of the case stood up at the moment Qi He got up, then raised the cup in his hand and said in unison: "Congratulations, Your Majesty!"

Wei Yun brought the wine cup to his mouth and took a sip, the pungent taste entered his throat but the mellow fragrance remained, and the aftertaste was endless.

After all, it is the royal wine in the forbidden palace.

After Emperor Qihe was seated again, Wei Yun also sat down as the ministers took their seats.

He put down the cup in his hand, and when he raised his eyes, he met the gaze of Zhao Zhengrong, the first letter king sitting opposite.

Wei Yun's expression did not change, he nodded lightly, and then looked away.

"The national teacher is getting more and more prosperous now."

At that time, the prince Zhao Zhengzhao next to him suddenly whispered.

Wei Yun tilted his head to meet the prince's meaningful eyes.

Like his biological mother, the late Queen Liu, Zhao Zhengkui had a pair of long and narrow phoenix eyes. At this moment, when he looked at Wei Yun in the dim lights, he seemed to have a vague anger.

It seems that the prince, his Royal Highness, really still bears the hatred of the roster.

Wei Yun pulled the corners of his lips, opened his lips and said, "Your Majesty is kind, the minister has always remembered."

Zhao Zhengchiao sneered and said nothing more about the words of loyalty to the emperor that did not show up or leak.

But he couldn't help squeezing the wine cup in his hand.