Chapter 33: White calamus

Even after having video calls with Wei Yun many times, Xie Tao still feels that this is incredible.

She couldn't understand why her mobile phone could cut through the boundaries of time and space and let her meet Wei Yun?

"Could it be that my mobile phone is actually a particularly powerful baby?"

Xie Tao tilted her head and thought for a while, then looked back and forth several times with her old smart phone that had been painted on the outside.

When I bought it, I didn't find that it still has this function.

This seems to be an ordinary old mobile phone.

That afternoon, Xie Tao was writing an essay while biting her pen. She racked her brains and sat at the desk for more than 20 minutes, but still only wrote one line.

Because Wei Yun is very busy, Xie Tao usually only sends him a video call at a fixed time.

But now, she glanced at the time displayed on the phone screen and felt that it was almost time, so she hurriedly clicked on WeChat and sent a video call.

At that time, Wei Yun had just returned from the Forbidden Palace, and before he had time to eat, he noticed the abnormality of the copper pendant, so he turned back directly to the study.

He placed the bronze pendant on the book case, and when he caught a glimpse of her moody appearance, he opened his mouth and said:

"What's going on here?"

As he said, he untied his belt and threw it aside. Suddenly, the crimson robe became a little looser, a little more casual and relaxed.

Xie Tao saw his eyes drooping when he untied his belt, and it was inevitable that he was stunned by his beauty.

Until he sat down in front of the book table, picked up the tea cup next to him, took a sip of tea, and said, "Speak."

Xie Tao regained her consciousness, blinked, and then she scratched the back of her head and said dully, "It's so hard to write a essay."

"The teacher asked us to write a composition of 800 words, but I have written a little bit until now."

She sighed.

Every time she writes an essay, she always feels that life is particularly difficult.

"It makes no sense,"

Wei Yun heard the words, said something, then took another sip of tea slowly, "If you are willing to use your usual three-point skill, it won't be so difficult."

This is talking about her again.

"..."

Xie Tao glared at him, a little puffed up, "Can that be the same?"

Seeing her appearance, Wei Yun bends the corners of her lips, and there are some smiles on the bottom of his eyes.

"Oh yes, the general history you want."

Xie Tao seemed to remember something suddenly. She quickly took out a particularly thick book from her schoolbag and shook it in front of the screen.

"But how can I give this to you?" Xie Tao didn't understand.

She remembered that he had sent so many couriers to her, so she hurriedly asked, "You sent me so many delicious foods, how did you do it?"

"really want to know?"

When Wei Yun spoke, his voice was still cold and plain. He caught a glimpse of her curious eyes, and he casually took a volume next to her.

"Yeah!" Xie Tao nodded quickly, and then looked at him eagerly.