Chapter 76: Say it again

Xie Lan had nothing but to leave obediently.

Wei Yun leaned on the sofa, his eyes lowered, and he reached out and rubbed his eyebrows.

Perhaps it was because of drinking, so at this moment, his originally cold white face gradually added a little redness, even the end of his eyes had a little red mark.

Xie Tao had never seen him drunk like today.

But she also knows how strong Lao Xi's stamina is.

Xie Tao poured a glass of water and handed it to Wei Yun's eyes.

Wei Yun reached out to take the glass of water she handed over, took a sip from her lips, and gave it back to her.

"Wei Yun?"

Seeing him slowly closing his eyes, Xie Tao put the cup on the coffee table, and then stretched out his hand and shook it before his eyes.

Wei Yun barely lifted his eyes to look at her.

The drunken eyes seemed to be filled with faint mist, and his expression seemed to be somewhat confused.

It seems that I don't know where I am for a while.

He rarely showed such an expression, as if he had suddenly reduced all the cold sharpness. At this moment, in Xie Tao's eyes, he was too gentle.

Xie Tao couldn't help reaching out and touching his eyebrows.

Wei Yun subconsciously reached out and grabbed her wrist, taking her whole body into his arms.

The moment Xie Tao was hugged by him, she smelled the nice cold scent from him, with a somewhat clear aroma of wine.

Across the thin cloth, her cheek was pressed against his chest.

At that moment, she seemed to hear steady heartbeats in his chest.

"Wei Yun..."

After a long silence, Xie Tao looked up and whispered his name.

"Ok?"

He closed his eyes as if he was asleep, but after hearing Xie Tao's voice, he responded softly.

The ending sound is slightly raised, and the voice is slightly lower, sultry and seductive.

"Uncle Xi...what did he tell you?" Xie Tao looked at him and asked curiously.

At this time, Wei Yun seemed to be slow to react. After hearing Xie Tao's words for a while, he said, "I really want to know?"

At the same time, he half-opened his eyes and glanced at her white face.

Xie Tao hurriedly responded, "Hmm!"

Wei Yun nodded his head like a chicken pecking at the rice, his lips couldn't contain a smile. After a while, he stretched out his hand to pinch her soft cheek, his slightly dumb voice with a little deliberate joking. Why do you want to know, I must tell you?"

"..."

The pinched Xie Tao puffed up her cheeks, "Sniff!"

Wei Yun always smiled and looked down at her, but he didn't speak for a while.

But at this moment, he suddenly remembered the words that the middle-aged man called Lao Xi had asked him just now when he was in that mysterious tavern.

He suddenly called her, "Xie Tao."

Xie Tao was playing with his hair. Hearing his voice, she looked up at him.

"Do you want me to stay here forever?"

He fixedly looked at her face, his eyes blurred.

Xie Tao didn't prevent him from saying such a sentence. She was taken aback for a moment, as if hesitated, "Why... why would you ask this?"