Chapter 20: really like you

The tail of August, on the 26th, is Xie Tao's birthday.

Early in the morning, Xie Tao received a call from Aunt Fu.

"Happy birthday to Taotao!" Aunt Fu said with a smile on the end of the phone, as full of energy as usual.

Xie Tao rubbed her eyes, yawned, and reacted for a while before realizing that today seems to be her birthday.

Xie Tao laughed, "Thank you Aunt Fu!"

"Come on, Hua'er, tell your sister Taotao a happy birthday, come on."

Fumiaolan's voice over there was clear and sometimes fuzzy.

Then, Xie Tao heard Fuhua's ignorant voice on the other end of the phone, "Happy birthday, sister Taotao."

"Thank you Huaer." Xie Tao frowned.

"Taotao, you are eighteen years old and you are grown up." Fu Miaolan whispered, "Aunt Fu sent you something to eat, even if it's a birthday present."

"Thank you Auntie Fu..."

At a certain moment, when Xie Tao heard Fu Miaolan's warm voice coming from the phone through a small electric current, her eyes were a little hot.

It was a fortunate thing for Xie Tao to be able to meet Fu Miaolan and her daughter Fuhua when he left the Zheng family and returned to Qizhen.

She remembered that on the night of her last birthday, at the counter in the Fujia cake shop, Aunt Fu made a cake for her herself. When the candles were put in, Fuhua sang a song to her in a childish voice. Happy birthday song.

At that time, Xie Tao suddenly felt that life didn't seem so bad.

She still feels so now.

After hanging up the phone, Xie Tao opened the quilt, put on the clothes, and went to the bathroom to wash.

Since it's your birthday, you should have something delicious.

After breakfast, Xie Tao went to work in the dessert shop where she worked.

Reluctant to buy that kind of big cake, Xie Tao originally wanted to buy a small cherry cake in the dessert shop, but the proprietress heard that it was her birthday today, so she made a medium-sized chocolate cake for her personally, but no matter what They refused to accept Xie Tao's money.

In the afternoon, Xie Tao thanked the proprietress, and then took the cake to the bus stop to take the bus.

After buying some vegetables at the vegetable market near the community, Xie Tao walked in the direction of the community.

But halfway, she met Zheng Wenhong.

The black BMW parked on the side of the road, and the window slowly lowered, revealing Zheng Wenhong's elegant and gentle face.

"Xie Tao."

"Uncle Zheng."

Xie Tao nodded at him politely again.

Zheng Wenhong glanced at the vegetables she was holding, and a cake box, holding the steering wheel, and then said to her as usual, "Is it convenient to talk?"

"What's the matter with you?" Xie Tao asked.

Zheng Wenhong said, "Zhao Yixuan's case will be heard next month. The lawyer I hired wants to ask you something."

Because he is currently regarded as Xie Tao's guardian, people from the police station have been contacting him about this matter, and Su Linghua and Zheng Wenhong had already filed a lawsuit against Zhao Yixuan along with Zhou Xinyue's parents.