Chapter 52: Actually online dating

I don't know what kind of ink Wei Yun is using, Xie Tao has washed her face several times, but there are still a little trace.

If you look carefully under the light, you can still see the silhouette of a pig.

Xie Tao stared at herself in the mirror, so angry that she messed up the bun Weibo had combed for her.

After changing all the dresses and putting her hair back into ponytails, Xie Tao went out to the vegetable market to buy food.

Today is another day to cook dinner for Lao Xi and Xie Lan.

After buying vegetables, Xie Tao stood by the side of the road, and everything around him began to blur.

She walked on the bluestone road and up the stairs in front of the tavern gate.

"Here." Lao Xi was sitting at a table of Eight Immortals, drinking wine warmed on the stove.

The aroma of the wine poured out with the heat, and there was a smell of rice, even mixed with other indescribable aromas.

It smells good.

"Uncle Xi, where is Xie Lan?"

Xie Tao looked around, but did not see Xie Lan's shadow.

"He went out to deliver food." Old Xi answered with a smile while drinking wine.

"Delivering food?" Xie Tao didn't understand. She put the bag of vegetables on the table and sat opposite to Lao Xi, "What takeaway?"

"If some destined people who have been here before and who have done bad things commit again, we must give them a warning."

Old Xi put the wine glass on the table and explained.

"...That's it."

It turns out that this is what he called "delivering food."

Xie Taogan laughed.

Across the hazy smoke from the flask, Lao Xi looked at Xie Tao for a while, and suddenly called her, "Tao Tao."

"Huh?" Xie Tao poured a glass of water on her own and took a sip.

"Why do you like people in that other world?"

Lao Xi's words came so suddenly that the water that Xie Tao had just drunk into her mouth almost squirted out. She choked herself, coughing for a while, and even the ends of her eyes were a little moist.

She looked at Old Xi without saying a word for a long time.

"Taotao, there are two time and space between him and you. Have you ever thought about how difficult it is to bridge this gap?"

Lao Xi's expression became very complicated, as if he was looking at her, and as if he was looking at his shadow in her eyes.

"……I know."

Xie Tao lowered her eyes, and only made a sound for a long time.

"But Uncle Xi, doesn't it mean it's impossible, doesn't it?" Xie Tao looked up at him, as if thinking of Wei Yun, she suddenly bent her eyebrows and laughed, "I have already seen him, and I will, in the future, I want to see him every day..."

In human nature, there is always greed.

This is unavoidable for everyone.

Before, she just thought, it would be nice to be able to see him.

Even if it's just one side.

Seeing now, I feel that six hours is so short.

"You young people..." Old Xi smiled and shook his head.