Chapter 7: Weakness can be deceived

The rain curtain outside the eaves was dim, as thin as a silk, and the moment a drop of rain hit Diva, it made a crisp sound.

The air seemed to be filled with the smell of moist grass.

At that time, someone stepped on the moist ground, holding a smoky-blue paper umbrella slowly coming.

Wei Jing, who was guarding the door, raised his eyes, then tilted his head closer to the door and window, and said, "My lord, the world's son is here."

The elder son Wei Jing said was Qi Ji, the eldest son of the Nanping Houfu.

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Qi Ji, who was wearing a silver-patterned snow robe, had stepped onto the stone steps, so he hurriedly called out "Shi Zi Ye", and then took the umbrella in Qi Ji's hand.

Qi Ji nodded, Qingjun's brows and eyes seemed to be naturally smiling, and the whole person revealed a gentle and elegant temperament.

When he stepped into the study, he saw Wei Yun sitting behind the bookcase at a glance.

"Brother Yanchen seems to be in no rush."

Qi Ji smiled slightly, speaking slowly.

Wei Yun didn't raise his head, and seemed to stare at the scroll in his hand carelessly, "If you are too idle, listen to your father's words, enter the official position earlier, and do the right thing."

Sure enough, upon hearing this, the smile on Qi Ji's face suddenly abated.

He shook his head and sighed, then turned around, looking at the dense rain curtain outside the window, "I am here today, but kindly remind you, why are you still picking my pain?"

"I heard from my father that the prince has already handed his majesty the paper this morning..."

Qi Ji paused, then turned around and looked at Wei Yun, "You should be able to guess the content of that zhezi if you think about it?"

Upon hearing this, Wei Yun paused for a moment when he turned the page.

"The prince has always been at odds with you. The embezzlement of Shaoanhe's embezzlement case is led by you. If you don't have any conclusive evidence, the prince can take the opportunity to punish you for the crime of framing Zhongliang." Qi Ji continued.

"When did you..."

Wei Yun finally raised his eyes to look at Shen Ji, but saw that he didn't know when he was already standing next to the bookcase, and he still had a piece of...candy in his hand?

He was startled, and stopped as soon as he spoke.

Qi Ji took a bite, and his crispy and sweet taste made his eyes clear a bit, "Unexpectedly, you still have such a delicious thing here."

"Why is it just one piece? Any more?"

Qi Ji seemed a little bit unfinished.

Wei Yun stared at him, his expression faint, "The son of the world dares to eat anything."

"Why don't you dare? Brother Yanchen will never harm me, a lifesaver, right?" Qi Ji smiled at him.

"The great grace of the son, Wei Yun never dared to forget it." Wei Yun put down the scroll in his hand, looking at Qi Ji's eyes still calm.

"Your reaction is really boring."

Qi Ji shook his head, turned and left.

"Ming Xu."

But when Qi Ji was about to walk to the door, he heard the people behind him suddenly call him.

It is no longer a faintly alienated "Shizi", but his word-Mingxu.