Chapter 80: Gentle in the world

When Xie Tao saw Wei Yun lying in the living room covered in blood, she stood up suddenly, and the mobile phone in her hand fell to the ground in an instant.

When she ran in front of Wei Yun, she stretched out her hand to touch him, but saw that his robe had already been cut several times, and there was still flesh and blood in it, and the blood was soaked in the clothes, leaving mottled blood stains.

She didn't even dare to touch him.

The blood had flowed down his wound to the floor of Guanghua Kejian, and Xie Tao had already unconsciously dropped tears in her eyes.

"Wei Yun, Wei Yun..." She even trembled when she called him.

This was not the first time she saw him coming with injuries, but she had never seen him before, he was covered in wounds like this.

At this time, Wei Yun was completely unconscious and couldn't hear Xie Tao's voice at all.

Just as Xie Tao turned around and hurriedly picked up the phone and wanted to call Xie Lan, she was dazzled by a light golden streamer that suddenly appeared.

It's Xie Lan.

But beside him, there was Sheng Yueqi who Xie Tao hadn't seen again for a long time.

At this moment, he was wearing a blood-stained robe, and a bloodstain was scratched by a sharp weapon on that deep contoured face.

"What's wrong with Wei Yun?"

Xie Lan's eyes widened at the sight of Wei Yun lying on the ground with wounds all over his body.

Because I was worried that Xie Tao didn’t eat well in the past two days, and didn’t sleep well. Xie Lan brought her a supper tonight. How did you know that he saw a little pigtail with his head **** at the gate when he first arrived. , A young man wearing an ancient robe.

Because this person kept asking for Wei Yun, and called Xie Tao a little lady, and said something dangerous or something, Xie Lan first had a fight with him, and then interrogated him several times, and heard from him. After the news of Wei Yun's distress, he simply brought him in.

Few people knew Wei Yun in this time and space, not to mention the relationship between Wei Yun and Xie Tao, that's even less.

Although Xie Lan didn't know what this person came from, seeing that he looked anxious and didn't seem to be cheating, Xie Lan brought him in.

After all, if this person is really uneasy, and is just an ordinary mortal after all, Xie Lan can easily subdue him.

"grown ups!"

When Sheng Yueqi saw Wei Yun lying on the ground, her pupils shrank slightly and immediately called out.

Xie Tao knelt and sat on the ground, she only touched Wei Yun carefully, and there was a blood stain on her palm.

Her lips trembled, her fingers moved, and she almost never dared to touch him again.

"Sister Taotao, don't cry, don't panic about this little scene...I can save him!" Xie Lan patted her on the shoulder quickly and comforted.

Then he said to Sheng Yueqi, "Um... Tell me about your sir?"

Sheng Yueqi walked over quickly.

When they carefully placed Wei Yun on the bed in the room upstairs, Xie Lan reached out to pick up Wei Yun’s clothes, but he paused, turned and said to Xie Tao who was standing there, "Tao Taomei You...turn around."

Xie Tao shook her head, unwilling.

"When are you still caring about this? What's more, they are a serious unmarried couple!" Sheng Yueqi was anxious and pushed Xie Lan's elbow.