Chapter 79: Wait for me to come back

The cool evening breeze, the sky full of stars, and the noisy sound of cicadas, or the young man with long hair and long hair hunting on the roof sleeves, stacked Xie Tao's entire dream.

Xie Tao was awakened by the sunlight coming in from outside the half-open curtains.

The sun in summer is always like this, hot and dazzling.

The thin quilt on her body had fallen to the ground without knowing when.

The first thing Xie Tao opened her eyes was to look at her right wrist.

A brilliant jade bracelet was worn on her wrist.

That made it clear that everything last night was not an infinite dream.

And he did say such things as "the ceremony of deciding marriage."

She touched the bracelet and couldn't help but curl her mouth.

Then he buried his head under the pillow and turned it over.

From this day on, the gold powder that could enable her to cross time and space, to the Great Zhou Dynasty has been completely exhausted.

But at least, Wei Yun can move back and forth between the two time and space freely.

Now Xie Tao doesn't need to be busy with part-time work, and no longer need to run around for life. The only thing that needs her to work hard in front of her is to study.

Because next semester, she will be in the third year of high school.

Perhaps it is about to become a senior high school student, so the learning tasks in the school began to become more onerous.

But Xie Tao felt that she was happier and contented now than ever before.

Perhaps it was Wei Yun's urging that had an effect on Xie Tao. After listening to him, she also found the joy of reading, and even she became less repulsive of classical Chinese.

Gradually, her composition has improved.

As expected, her Chinese performance has improved a bit, and her math scores have also gained higher scores because of her ongoing problem tactics.

English and literary synthesis are more or less more stable than before.

On the day when the final exam was over, when Xie Tao walked out of the school gate, she saw the familiar Maybach parked on the side of the road.

With the red bean cake in her hand, Xie Tao ran to open the car door, but saw Wei Yun on the back seat.

He was wearing a dark green shirt and dark trousers. His dangling black hair was casually pinned behind his ears, and the cuffs of his shirt were pulled to his forearms. When he turned his head to look at her, his cold eyes It seems to be a little scattered and lazy.

Xie Tao's eyes lit up, "When did you come, Wei Yun?"

Wei Yun seems to have been very busy during this time and doesn't come here often.

After getting in the car, Xie Tao called Nian Jitang who was sitting in the front driver's seat again.

Nian Jitang responded with a smile, and then raised the baffle.

He didn't even watch the young man fall in love or something.

"Eat it?" Xie Tao shook the red bean cake in his hand before his eyes.

Wei Yun shook his head, then reached out and rubbed her head, "No need."

Xie Tao had to bury his head and bite the red bean cake.