Chapter 54: I accompany you

Wei Yun, who had always kept quiet, was filled with the dull eyes of Xie Tao in his mind at this time, and his eyebrows couldn't help being stained with a bit of anger.

Then he stepped down the stairs by the river and stood by Deng Ying, "I wonder why the King of Letters is here?"

Zhao Zhengrong showed off lightly and got off the boat, tapping the water with his toes, but in a flash, he stood firmly in front of Wei Yun.

And the four guards on the flower boat who followed Xinwang also flew down and landed on the shore.

After all, he was the prince who had experienced fighting on the battlefield, and he seemed to be much calmer than the one in the East Palace.

"The national teacher would not think that this farce tonight was arranged by the king?" Zhao Zhengrong raised his eyebrows and said.

At that time, there was a graceful figure in the flower boat, a beautiful woman came out, and seemed to look towards the shore for a moment.

When she saw Wei Yun, who was dressed in Yinhong brocade robe, draped with black hair, and had a picturesque appearance, her eyes flashed astonishing, and she was a little stunned, and then when she saw Zhao Zhengrong next to Wei Yun, she was again As if he was awake, the eyes that looked at Zhao Zhengrong were a little bit more embarrassing and timid, and the eyes were sentimental.

With a faint smile at the corner of Zhao Zhengrong’s lips, he beckoned to the beauty on the flower boat, and then said to Wei Yun, "You have also seen it, this king is a beauty meeting tonight, just look at this lantern festival, but I never thought that I encountered such a major event as the assassination of the national teacher."

Wei Yun glanced at the woman on the flower boat, then twitched the corner of his lips, "How dare the officials doubt His Royal Highness."

The sound of the impact of the armor gradually came, and the sound of neat footsteps was getting closer and closer. When Wei Yun turned his head, he saw Li Tianheng, the leader of the night patrol army, rushing over with a group of people.

"It's really late for Commander Li to come."

Zhao Zhengrong glanced back.

"His Royal Highness?"

When Li Tianheng saw Zhao Zhengrong by the water, he was shocked. He hurriedly saluted, before saying anything, he raised his eyes and caught Wei Yun's cold eyes, his back was cold, he immediately bowed his head, and went on. Yili, said, "Master of the National Normal University forgive me, the minister is late."

"Li Tianheng,"

Wei Yun stepped up the stairs, walked in front of him, kicked him on the knee, so powerful that Li Tianheng instantly knelt on the ground.

"When can you come in time?"

Wei Yun leaned over slightly and lowered his voice, "I think you forgot, who is sitting on the dragon chair now."

Such a sentence is not vague enough to say that it is vague.

Li Tianheng trembled all over, and those eyes kept blinking because of tension.

Perhaps it was because Wei Yun was not bound by the hair crown at the moment, and Wei Yun was wearing black hair, which was a bit more unspeakable than the normal appearance of his clothes and crown.

But it is even more inaccessible, and I dare not look around.

Seeing Li Tianheng's trembling appearance, Wei Yun suddenly sneered, a bit of sarcasm in those cold eyes.