Chapter 36: Token of love

Xie Tao didn't know when she fell asleep, anyway, in her dreams that night, she kept playing back the scene she saw on the phone screen before going to bed.

The young boy was draped with moist black hair, and his upper body with well-defined texture was like a flawless white jade. The drops of water slid down his chest a little bit along the arc of his Adam's apple until his abdominal muscles...

Down again, down again...Xie Tao suddenly woke up, her face flushed.

The nose is a bit hot.

Xie Tao touched her nose subconsciously, and there was nothing unusual.

Her alarm clock rang at the right time, and Xie Tao quickly reached out to turn off the alarm clock on the bedside table.

Because the curtains are drawn very tightly, the light in the room is very dim at the moment.

Xie Tao turned on the light and yawned. When she turned her head, she saw the white robe that she hurriedly threw into the innermost side last night.

She was sluggish for a moment.

As if there was hot lava blooming in her mind, frames from last night appeared uncontrollably before her eyes.

Last night, after she temporarily hugged the Buddha's feet and Dorothy memorized a few essential ancient poems, she was already very sleepy.

After washing in a hurry, she just went to bed and was about to go to bed when a piece of clothing fell down.

It was a white robe, completely ancient style.

There seemed to be an unknown faint fragrance between the clothes.

She took the phone and started the video call at the time. She wanted to ask Wei Yun about this dress, but she didn't expect that as soon as the video call was connected, she saw it...

Xie Tao buried herself in the quilt again.

But two minutes later, she quickly opened the quilt and got out of the bed and ran into the bathroom.

There is still an exam this morning, and she can't be late.

Before breakfast, Xie Tao went to the bus station and took the bus to the school.

At that time, Wei Yun was in the astrological pavilion of the Forbidden Palace, holding a small jade-colored tea cup in his hand, froze in the air, and wanted to let it go.

"My lord, what's the matter?" Tao Xi, the young father-in-law who was in charge of the chores in the Zodiac Pavilion, looked at the corridor, and suddenly had doubts in his heart, so he asked Wei Jing beside him.

Because the Forbidden Palace does not allow sabers, Wei Jing, who has always been accustomed to holding swords, always feels that there is something missing in his arms.

Hearing Tao Xi asking him, he also replied absently: "I don't know."

Since he was outside the bath room last night, he only heard the adults in the room order him to get a robe, but didn't the clean robe be sent in by Weibo in the morning?

Although Wei Jing was puzzled, he did not dare to say much.

But since he saw the adult come out of the bath room last night, he saw that his face was a bit wrong, and then the adult sat in the study all night, and even watched him outside the study all night.

It was early in the morning, when it was the hour of the Shang Dynasty, that he saw the adult come out of the study.

After facing down, the adult sat here all the time, although he held a book in his hand, it was always God's unwillingness.