Chapter 74: Inextricable

That night, Wei Yun opened the door of time and space in the room next to Xie Tao and returned to the study of another time and space.

He had directly handed Gou Yingguang to Dali Temple before because he had calculated that Dali Temple Qing He Mingrui was an upright person.

In the end, as Wei Yun expected, even if He Mingrui followed Gou Yingguang and found the crown prince's head, he still reported the matter to the Imperial Front.

Where is the current Emperor Qihe still thinking about the suffering of the people? But after Wu Fuqing's affairs, Emperor Qihe's love for the prince Zhao Zhengkuo has finally faded a bit.

And now that He Mingrui presented the memorial in front of the civil and military officials in the court, it also made it impossible for Emperor Qihe to perfuse the matter.

What's more, the prince used the news of the Nongyuelou sale to form clans, which was a violation of Emperor Qihe's taboo.

So in a rage, Emperor Qihe directly made an order to imprison the prince Zhao Zhengkui into the clan residence.

All officials involved in this matter will be removed, or exiled, or beheaded directly.

For a time, the situation in the court suddenly changed.

Tai Fu Xu Di'an said that he was sick and had not been in court for many days.

Regarding the Nongyue Tower, it was the prince who was going his own way. Xu Di'an knew nothing about it, but now, apart from such a change, the prince was also a little unacceptable.

Wei Yun has been investigating the matter for a long time, and now it has been successfully broken, and the prince Zhao Zhengkui was hit hard by this. Of course, this is also indispensable for the promotion of the believer Zhao Zhengrong.

Even Princess Heyu Zhao Shuwei was involved.

After this incident, Xu Qihe finally fell ill and fell into a coma because of an overdose of Jindan.

So, with the help of the Queen You and his party members in the court, Xin Wang Zhao Zhengrong began to take charge of the power of supervision of the country.

No one had expected that the King of Letters, who had always been unloved by Emperor Qihe, defeated the prince in the year when he returned to Yingdu and took over the important task of supervising the country.

As a result, many ministers in the central government who were inclined to the prince, are now like a wall of grass, rushing to believe in the king's door.

The prime minister, Song Ji-nian, who seemed to have been making good friends with Tai Fu Xu Di'an, and his heart to the crown prince, was alone in such a turbulent chess game.

Just as it was written in the letter sent by Zhao Shuwei to Wei Yun,

Song Jinian was originally a believer in the king.

On the surface, he had a good relationship with Xu Di'an and seemed to belong to the prince's line, but in reality, he was the most concealed sharp blade buried by the prince by Empress You on behalf of the trusting king Zhao Zhengrong.

Regarding this point, Wei Yun has been suspicious since the assassination of Lantern Festival.

If King Xin hadn't had a very concealed and important chess piece beside the prince, then how would King Xin know that the prince was going to assassinate him that night?

However, King Xin appeared on the flower boat by the river that night and saw the man sent by the prince to assassinate Wei Yun, but he remained indifferent.