XXVII

Totus tuus

(totally yours)

~~~

Jin watches the drops of water glide down his body as he stands under the shower. His hand continues smearing soap around the skin of his stomach while he loses himself in his own touch.

Now that he scrubbed himself clean, he's able to think clearly again. Taehyung may have done a few mistakes, but so did Jungkook, and Jin doubts he has done everything right either. It's just them being anxious, and nervous and completely scared of committing to someone - otherwise Taehyung and Jungkook would have started a relationship sooner.

It's so easy to think - and to overthink - instead of making the first steps. What if's are infiltrating a mind far too effortlessly, no matter how much they trust a person.

Jin is sure Taehyung didn't want to hurt him by keeping him away from his other mate. But in the process, he kept inflicting pain onto himself. Just like Jungkook never meant to be awful towards him in the beginning, he was just scared he would lose Taehyung to Jin, the first person he has ever loved and promised to protect.

Both are complicated and fearful of so many things, but Jin wouldn't want to have anyone else. It doesn't matter that destiny had other plans for them, or that the universe never wanted for their worlds to cross - the three of them made it possible and fought for each other anyway.

Slowly, after Jin dries his body with a towel, he dresses himself and walks straight towards Jungkooks room, finding it indeed unlocked. He twists the doorknob and opens the door, before his breath hitches at the sight of his entrancing mate sleeping in the moonlight.

A smile spreads and tingles erupt in his abdomen, Jin could never see him and not feel delight. Jungkook is gorgeous and seems to be innocent - Although, Jins mind isn't keen on keeping the innocent facade. Tonight, he wants to be with Jungkook in every way possible.

With a hand on his lower stomach, Jin intakes the illuminated figure on more time before he walks towards the bed, slips carefully under the covers and maintains his gaze on Jungkook.

Reluctantly, Jin traces Jungkooks bare arm, noticing he isn't wearing a shirt, and smooths his touch up and down his skin additionally.

He loves him so much, it physically hurts Jin.

Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut and squirms a little while goosebumps spread over his arm, slowly awaking. "Jin?" he murmurs groggily, finding the other laying right beside him.

At that, Jin hums and grins happily, snuggling closer in order to whisper "I'm here."

Jin intertwines their fingers, smiling softly at Jungkook while laying on his side next to him. His heart is beating fast only by looking at Jungkooks affectionate expression returning the gaze.

At the same time, Jungkook shuffles closer and lessens a few inches between their faces, admiring Jins beauty from a close proximity. They are both staring at each other with stars shimmering in their eyes, wondering just how they deserve one another.

It's night. That's why Jungkook doesn't think about Taehyung or his stupid behavior from before. Because Jin wouldn't be lying in his bed, if Taehyung didn't hurt him just now. Whatever it was that caused Jin to climb into his bed, Jungkook won't allow it to make the other feel less loved and precious.

Moonlight adds a sense of serenity and magic to their moment, one in which Jungkook slowly raises his hand to place it on Jins cheek, gliding his thumb over the softness of his skin.