XXX

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"
"If You Want Peace, Prepare For War."

~~~

(Game alert - drink every time someone mentions to save Jin)

It's raining outside, the drops are thumping against the cars windows as they drive back to the apartment in silence.

Well, mostly in silence, slightly disturbed by Jae-Hyuk trying to punch against the insides of the trunk.

"According to the invitation, they don't know you're with us, Jisoo." Yoongi states as he examines the dinner-invitation again. "We could use it for our benefit, maybe do a surprise attack?"

At that, Jisoo nods thoughtfully. "That sounds good, but I have the fear that it won't be enough to bring them down. They probably have weapons too, and who knows how many soldiers with my powers."

"I will try to search for some sort of layout of the building, so that we can form a better plan." Namjoon interjects, staring down the road as it continues to pour, "surely there must be something on the internet."

Yoongi agrees to that with a nod. "That's a good beginning."

Then he turns around to look at Taehyung and Jungkook, who seem deeply in thought while frowning. "I hope you have suits at home. The invitation says they will only let us in if we wear nice attire."

Jungkook rolls his eyes at that. "She really thinks she's funny."

"Apparently." Yoongi replies and turns around to focus on the street. "But we have no choice but to play along."

With his hands in fists, Jungkook clenches his jaw and stares out of the window, anger now surfacing.

He had him - Jungkook can still feel Jins skin against his own, still feel his breath against his lips, still feel his touch and how good he felt wrapped around him. He just got him, and then some sick woman took him away from Jungkook just like that. How could he let that happen?

A hand hesitantly reaches for Jungkooks, and as he turns around, he's met with Taehyungs worried expression.

With that, Jungkook takes a deep breath and loosens his fist, accepting Taehyungs touch and intertwining their fingers, amazed how perfectly they fit together.

"We will get him back," Taehyung assures and squeezes his hand, "he's your mate, Kook. Don't underestimate that."

"I know." Jungkook sighs, "Fuck, I know, but what if it isn't enough? Jisoo lost her mate because of her, what if that happens to us too?"

"It won't."

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows. "How can you be so sure? What if he dies without knowing how much he actually means to us? I was so mean to him - God dammit I just started to love him!"

"And you will have all the time in the world when we get him back." Taehyung says tenderly and stares at the others conflicted eyes "You will get your chance, so focus on only that - focus on saving him instead of worrying."

Because of that, Jungkook takes their joined hands and places them on his lap, nodding before returning to look out of the window.

It takes ten more minutes to arrive at the parking spot of the apartment complex.

As soon as Yoongi takes a turn into entry, they spot a man sitting on the stairs to the higher floors. Jungkook groans out loud, not even trying to hide his annoyance. "You got to be kidding me."

"Who's that?" Namjoon asks at the same time as the guy stands up after realizing the person he waited for finally arrived.

Jisoo scowls along with Jungkook. "That's the dick Taehyung is dating."