XXXII

Tempora mutantur et nos mutamur in illis

(The times are changing, and we change in them)

~~~

"Kookie." Jin whispers surprised, head turns to look at him in disbelief.

There he is. Jungkooks stomach erupts in warmth at the sight of his big eyes staring at him. He has waited, yearned and ached, to hear his sweet little voice calling his nickname, his hands itch to touch him - to hold his body against his own and never let him go ever again.

But first - he needs to peel those nauseating bastards off him.

"Look who we have here, boys." the guard - who was busy undressing Jin - taunts, retreating from them to stand up and look at Jungkook. "The mate came to watch."

Jungkook averts his loving gaze from Jin and cracks his knuckles, eyes dark and dangerous as soon as they settle on him. "I'm going to kill you for touching him."

The man laughs out loud. "You? A mere human? What are you going to-?"

But he doesn't get to finish that sensence, getting interrupted by Jungkooks fist colliding with his face and making him fall backwards to the ground. That one hit was strong enough to let the guard see stars, yet before he can recover, Jungkook crouches down in front of him, lifts his upper body off the floor by the collar of his uniform, and adds "What am I doing to do? Is that what you wanted to ask?" - his eyes are full of rage - "I'm going to fucking rip you into pieces."

After that, he punches him additionally with his jaw clenched, enjoying to replace his cocky smile with an expression of pure fright. Though, he gets teared away from him much earlier than expected, being another one of the soldiers, who wants to save his friend.

Jungkook is so far inside the state of exasperation, one could even call it madness, that he won't stop until they are experiencing Jins pain multiplied by a thousand, every bone in their bodies needs to break for him to be satisfied. And so let's his claws grow long and pierce through the chest of the guy that holds him back, before switching his attention back on the first one.

He marches over to him with murderous eyes and stomps onto his right hand, feeling the bones under his sole give in. The scream of the man is like music in his ears.

The other two immediately shift into wolves, jumping in front of the third to protect him, trying to save what's left of their friend. They growl and hiss at Jungkook, threatening him to back up, but Jungkook only smirks, watching in amusement. "You think this intimidates me?"

In the meantime, Yoongi and Namjoon rush to Jin as soon as the men leave his side, holding his trembling figure and trying to help him back into the pants, comforting him by saying "We're here, you're safe now. Jungkook's taking care of them."

"What-" Jin chokes out, not being able to look away from the fight, "What happened to Kookie? Why is he so strong?"

Yoongis lips twitch into a smile.

With glowing violet eyes, Jungkook drags his claws across a wolf that's charging at him and leaves him to wince on the floor in order to to catch the next wolf by its neck, turning the head until a loud cracking sound chimes, throwing the lifeless animal aside without a single care in this world.

"Give me your gun." Jungkook commands and stretches his hand out to Yoongi.

Without questioning, Yoongi withdraws it from his waist and clicks off the safety, giving the gun to Jungkook, because honestly? He's more than a little scared of him now.