XIII

Alis Propriis Volat

(She flies with her own wings)

~~~

After falling back on the couch in the livingroom, Namjoon sighs heavily and looses his tie. He can't deny that those scratches and beatings didn't completely tire him out. That's why he's so grateful for a break since he slowly felt himself getting tired from chasing three grown males around the whole apartment.

He is sweating so much, Namjoon can feel his dress shirt sticking to his upper body, just like his bangs that are attached to his forehead. "Just how long does it take for him to fucking arrive?" he asks out loud, more exhausted than actually enraged.

Jungkook tugs at the tape that bounds his wrists to the armchair, trying to get away - or rather trying to get to someone specifically. "Was this really necessary?" the Male questions with a frown, eyebrows knitted as he feels his legs being also tied to the chair.

"Are you really asking that?" Namjoon replies while shifting on the couch to lie on it, before throwing his arm over his eyes, "you almost lost your virginity."

This earns him a glare, but no comeback, because Jungkook knows that it's true. If Namjoon didn't interrupt him and Jin, who knows what they would be doing right know.

But before they can continue their whining, Taehyung, who is also very much in the same position as Jungkook, interrupts by trying harder to get away from the restraints. He curses under his breath additionally while tugging at the tape around his wrists, almost beginning to cry out loud because he isn't succeeding in freeing himself.

At that, Namjoon glides his arm away from his skull and fixes his gaze on Taehyung, his expression saddens at the sight. There are loud noises of banging against the bathroom door, which encourage Taehyung even more to try harder, desperately wanting to get to Jin, who's locked up in the bathroom with several furniture blocking the entry.

Jungkook must have focused on Taehyung too, because he emphatically says "forget it, Tae. It's too tight."

"No," Taehyung responds helplessly, "I need to get to Jin - we need to get to Jin." And at the mention of the name, Jungkook instinctively tugs harder and clenches his jaw as to restrain himself from not falling back into the same daze as before. "You feel it too, right?" Taehyung adds quietly, composed, as he looks at the other with extended pupils and a smirk, "You want him. I know you want him, Kook."

Jungkook widens his eyes, before quickly averting his gaze from Taehyung, who looks ridiculously tempting while being tied to the chair. It all begins to get overwhelming, there's this tension, too many seductively spoken words, gravity towards two specific males and a sweet scent that envelops the whole apartment, all making him dizzy, control slipping through his fingers. Again, Jungkook doesn't know what it all means, but some parts of his body seem to enjoy it.

"It's just the heat." Namjoon explains absentmindedly, hissing when he accidentally touches a deeper cut from having to separate them all. Needless to say, Jin didn't appreciate to be distanced from the other two, so they fought. Okay, Jin attacked and Namjoon tried to stay alive.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow while his legs begin to shake with the growing warmth in between them. "You know what? I don't care whatever that is, I just want you to stop it. I don't want any of it."

Quiet chuckles full of disbelief leave Taehyung, to which Jungkook furrows his eyebrows in annoyance. "What's even with you?" he asks his roommate enraged, who keeps on giggling and smiling while never stopping to get free.