IX

Dulce periculum

(danger is sweet)

~~~

Taehyung always respects Jungkooks privacy and gives him enough space to be by himself, which the younger loves and hates at the same time.

To be honest, he wants for Taehyung to enter the room and run a hand through his hair, apologize with a gentle smile and make him feel loved all over again. Not a day goes by, in which Jungkook doesn't get reminded of the reason falls so deeply for the other, and that - sometimes - is torture.

All through the evening, laugher chime and Jungkook knows that he behaves childish for crossing his arms over his chest while waiting for someone to come and comfort him. But he's one of the owners of this household, so watch him do whatever he wants - even when it's a little pathetic.

At around ten PM, Jungkook assumes that they have gone to bed because it suddenly becomes silent. So after standing up, he decides to use the time for himself and begin with studying for health class, otherwise he'll fail. Needless to say, that would not be beneficial for him.

After entering the kitchen, he sees several cartons of fast food which were ordered earlier, with one of them saying 'for the stubborn idiot', written in Taehyungs handwriting.

Unknowingly, a smile appears on his face as he stares at the food, being his favorite out of that restaurant. "Of course it is my favorite." Jungkook whispers quietly and begins to dig into it with chopsticks, devouring with gladness in the silence of the room.

Jungkook, after having filled and satisfied his stomach, brings out his notes and the ones Namjoon has sent a few hours ago. The papers and books get sprawled on the whole kitchen island before he makes himself some coffee, ready to stay up to impress his professor on the next day with his brilliance. Hopefully.

He decides to begin at the point it became confusing and where he could no longer understand anything anymore. To his utter dismay, it's almost at the start of the whole semester, to which the question appears - what he has done the whole time in class? It's probably Jimins fault, not that Jungkook has a reason to think that or valid evidence, but still - Jimins fault.

With a silent groan, he begins to read the page and look at the papers, repeating the words out loud. Though, he can't stay focused for too long.

If it was related to Taehyung, Jungkook would do anything in an instant, as weird as it sounds to himself. The same stupid guy, who has taken over his dreams more than usual lately.

And here he is again, thinking about him. Sometimes, Jungkook sees it as a form of sickness, because this obsession over Taehyung is getting slowly out of hand.

Then, with a shake of his head, Jungkook returns to the letters in front of him, reading paragraphs without even knowing what it is saying. So he tries again, and again, only to fail and grumble to himself in a lowered tone.

"Who even knows what a fucking vagus nerve is." Jungkook questions while supporting his head on his hands, stopping it from hitting the table in frustration, "or nervus pudentus."

"Pudendus." someone corrects suddenly. Jungkooks eyes shoot up as he turns to the direction, meeting Jin, who leans against a wall, wearing a smile filled with pure fondness. "Pu-den-dus." he repeats slowly for Jungkook to understand, not mocking him in any way.

The other says it after him correctly under this breath, before frowning and looking away, ashamed that Jin caught him in such a vulnerable time.

But Jin doesn't seem to be fazed by that reaction, being now used to always getting the cold shoulder. Instead, the Male comes closer to peek curiously at the worksheets, smiling after finding it mostly being in his first language.