.:Our forbidden love:.(Ulquiorra love story)part2

Chapter 2: The Human World

"So you are the girl who loved Ulquiorra, right?" Ichigo asks.

"Yes." I say.

"How is that even possible?" He asks.

"I am not sure." I say, sitting down, and sitting back in the chair, rocking it back and forth on two of the back legs.

"So how did you get is Soul Society?" He asks.

"I died." I say.

"Weren't you already dead?" He asks.

"No." I say.

"Oh, I always thought you were."

"Nope." I say.

"So what was your name again?"

"Mai Ichimaru." I say.

"Hey!" He yells, eyes wide and now standing. "Were you related to Gin Ichimaru?!" He asks.

"I'm his daughter." I say.

"Oh. I fought your father." He says, smiling.

"Are you the one who killed him?" I ask.

"Yes." He says. I quickly popped out of my gigai, and held my sword to his throat. "Is that so?" I ask.

His eyes were wide with fear and I began to laugh. I stepped back into my gigai, laughing hard and say, "Just kidding. You should have seen your face though."

He had the look of disappointment and annoyance on his face. That made me laugh even harder and I say, "Thank you for killing me. I hated that bastard."

"How can you hate your own father?" He asks.

"If only you knew what he put me and Kagami through." I say.

"Isn't that the girl Renji is dating?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"That's your sister?" He asks.

"You can't see the resemblance?" I ask.

His face turned red and he says, "Yes!"

"Liar." I say, laughing even more.

"Shut up." He says, but was smiling.

"Damn, I wonder what Rukia is doing. She asked me to come here with her, not to leave me here at this shop."

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, let's go for a walk." I say.

"Okay." He says.

We left the shop and began to walk outside. A large smile was over my face as I felt the wind blowing, and yet the warm air from the sun that was up earlier that day. There were stars in the sky, and the moon was high up.

"Man, I forgot how great it was to feel the weather."

"That's right, Heuco Mundo and Soul Society doesn't have weather." Ichigo says.

"Exactly. I forgot how amazing weather was." I say, holding arms out in front of me, closing my eyes, and throwing my head back, smiling.

A loud beeping noise sounded off, and I pulled my phone out. "Hollows." I say.

I looked at Ichigo, and he was already out of his body. He had a mod soul in his body, and I did the same that he did. "Follow the spiritual pressure to the hollow, but stay out of the fight." I say to my mod soul.

"All right." She says giving me a thumbs up.

"Kon, follow her mod soul." Ichigo says.

I quickly began to run, Ichigo right next to me. "This is a strange spiritual pressure." I say.