.:King of Hueco Mundo:. (Ulquiorra love story)part3

Chapter 3: Learning Again

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I'm taking you back to a room." Ulquiorra says coldly to me.

"Oh, okay than..." I say trailing off.

We walked down white hallways in silence other than the 'clat-clat' noise that followed after are feet hit the floors.

I recognize all the hallways here. I recognize most the faces here also. I recognize the color more than anything. And this boy seems so familiar and yet so far away. So out of my reach. Why can't I get a grasp on why he seems so familiar to me?

We were standing before the familiar double doors, and his familiar soft knock landed upon the doors wood graciously as he spoke softly saying, "Ulquiorra."

The doors swung upon in a very quick manner, which was new to me. "What is it?" Grimmjows voice growled somewhere in the dark.

So much for being calm and kind.

"This girl," Ulquiorra says while pushing me in front of him. His touch made my face go hot for some unknown reason while he continues saying, "broke down the door in her room."

"Brown noser." I say to myself.

He ignored my comment and kept his eyes on Grimmjow.

"I see." Grimmjow says while glaring down at me. "Take her to the training field with her sword. I bet she is dying to get some energy out."

"Yes sir." Ulquiorra says while bowing down to him. No. This is so wrong. Grimmjow should be bowing down to Ulquiorra..... But why should he?...

My eyes were staring blankly out into nothingness.

"Mai, follow him." Grimmjow ordered me. I quickly blanked and shook myself out of the trance I was in.

I turned my head to see Ulquiorra already out the doors. I ran after him and say, "My sword?...."

"We'll stop by your room and grab it." He says.

"Okay." I say.

We walked down the hallways in silence and I began to fidget. It felt like I had gone through this process before. I looked down at the floor and back up again noticing a spot outside the cafeteria.

"This place.... This spot..." I say while remember the day I killed the 9th espada.

"So you recognize this spot." Ulquiorra states rather than asks.

"yeah..." I mutter as we turned the corner to my bedroom. I saw my sword lying on the floor where I must have dropped it at. I jumped up and ran over to it. I gripped onto it and picked it up feeling something soft fall out of my hands. Looking down I saw that it was a purple tie. "Kagami..." I mutter to myself.

I reached down and picked it up. I turned it over in my hands while I looked at it. After a bit I tied it to my sword, and went to put my sword in a sheath and noticed that I had sweat pants and a tee shirt on.

"Uhm..." I say while looking up at Ulquiorra.

He began silently walking down the hallway and I ran to keep up with him. After a bit we were standing before a familiar room once again. This time when we stepped in, there were clothes everywhere. I noticed most of the clothing was white with blue rather than black. I also noticed Ulquiorra stuck to his usual outfit.

I saw him walk past some racks and walk back towards me throwing something at me. I reached up and caught it instinctively. He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him, leaving me to change.